Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I was thinking about something.
Everybody's talking about John Cena and The Rock.. So you can say that The Rock is Cena's "Legend".
Also, everybody's talking about CM Punk vs. SCSA, speculations go around everywhere. So you can say that Stone Cold is CM Punk's "Legend".

Now, I know this forum, and 99% dislikes Randy Orton. But you can't say that he's not a top face right now, and he'll stay that way for a long long time.
Who do you see Randy Orton facing somewhere down the line as in legends?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cowboy Bob orton is Orton's legend... Bob orton was a good a body guard and maybe randy should try it since he's not a good wrestler... lol im jk, i like randy i just cant think of a legend right now that would be "his"

·
Banned
100 Posts
really rock is cena's legend you are an idiot cena is a living legend himself and will be known as the greatest superstar ever

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Hey guys. I was thinking about something.
Everybody's talking about John Cena and The Rock.. So you can say that The Rock is Cena's "Legend".
Also, everybody's talking about CM Punk vs. SCSA, speculations go around everywhere. So you can say that Stone Cold is CM Punk's "Legend".

Now, I know this forum, and 99% dislikes Randy Orton. But you can't say that he's not a top face right now, and he'll stay that way for a long long time.
Who do you see Randy Orton facing somewhere down the line as in legends?
We should have had a Randy vs Bob match ya know to see who the better Orton wrestler is.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowlands, ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?

Anyway guys. What I ment was; who should he wrestle with, ofcourse his dad is "his" legend, but that's not exactly what I'm aiming at ghehe :)
The one that comes to mind for me, is Kurt Angle; but is he considered a legend, and will he even come back to the WWE?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
really rock is cena's legend you are an idiot cena is a living legend himself and will be known as the greatest superstar ever
WTF is your problem.

But anyhow i see Randy as a future hall of famer and yes Legend as well, he is also in my opinion a top 3 worker in WWE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts