Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, at first it was reported that Harris injured Orton's knee by kicking him too stiff, and now reports are going around that he was pulled from Raw and live events so that he could get a neck MRI done.

If it does turn out that he's unable to compete by TLC, then what in the world are they going to do with the Miz without Orton around to play the rematch clause match?

I can't really think of any main event face with enough build to face Miz this soon.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Ortons not actually injured. He just didn't appear on Raw so ppl go crazy and think he got injured and make up rumors. If he was at raw, where do you see him fitting into the whole show last week?

My tv guide even says Orton is returning on raw this week to confront miz.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm, the last thing I read about him was:

PWInsider said:
– Randy Orton underwent an MRI on his neck this week to determine its issue. It’s the reason he missed Raw and was pulled from upcoming live events.

That combined with the Harris knee thing leaves me wondering.
Hopefully he'll be back this week though, as much as his shine is starting to wear off for me Raw can barely afford to lose another main eventer.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
My only beef with Randy is that he's not as Ruthless as he was just a couple years ago. I hope he's ok and he returns to kick more GM's in the head.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
If he does miss TLC, why not continue King v. Miz? Their mini fued could continue to TLC, can't see why not, that was a very good match on Raw.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
If he does miss TLC, why not continue King v. Miz? Their mini fued could continue to TLC, can't see why not, that was a very good match on Raw.
I can see it now, TLC main event - triple threat for the WWE title, Miz vs Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole! Obviously Cole to win.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. The Miz?

The Miz vs. Sheamus vs. John Morrison vs. Triple H?

They could always find other alternative match-up, but my feeling is Orton will most likely return next monday, it's probably just a minor injury.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts