Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going on a rant because most people hate randy orton and others who like him like him as a heel
i like him as a face because that is what he was when i started to watch wrestling and he is my favorite

he has defeated countless legends - Sergeant Slaughter
Mae Young
Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair
Booker T
Rob Van Dam
Mick Foley / Cactus Jack
The Fabulous Moolah
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Chris Benoit
Kane
"King" Harley Race
Triple H
Eric Bischoff
Jake "The Snake" Roberts

he is the youngest world heavywight champ ever
held the ic title for 7 months
the lone survivor at survivor series for 2 years running
Along with Kane and Chris Jericho, Randy Orton holds the record for the number of wrestlers a single competitor eliminated in the Royal Rumble. The record is ten eliminations.
it was his only rumble

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
He "killed" those legends because he was booked to go over them and build his character. His IC Tite and World Title reigns were jokes. He had a good Hardcore match with Foley, but that doesnt say much because Mick could look a mop look like a million bucks in a Hardcore match. The fact that hes the youngest Champ ever, which I dont think he is it might be Lesnar, doesnt mean anything either. Its just something to make him look better than he really is. All your "reasons" for liking Orton make you an Orton mark.

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
He was booked to go over them? :bs:

You could say that about anyone.

Michaels was booked to Win the first elimination chamber.
Batista was booked to beat HHH.
Stacy was boked to get RKOed lmao.

So you prefer HBK to Orton think he is better? I take you to Unforgiven 2003 "O my God RKO Out of nowhere" 1,2,3 Randy Orton defeats the myth that is HBK

"You Screwed Bret"!
"You Screwed Bret"!
"You Screwed Bret"!
"You Screwed Bret"!
"You Screwed Bret"!

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Oh look another Orton Mark!

Michaels WAS booked to win the first elimination chamber.
Batista WAS booked to beat HHH

Dumbass...

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Everything is booked you moron. You like him as a face? that seems that you just jumped on the bandwagon because he came to raw as a heel.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
**** you damn Orton marks.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
arjun146262003 said:
Along with Kane and Chris Jericho, Randy Orton holds the record for the number of wrestlers a single competitor eliminated in the Royal Rumble. The record is ten eliminations.
it was his only rumble
The Record is actually 11, held by Kane in the 2001 Royal Rumble.
What's so special about Orton? Don't you realize that EVERYTHING you listed were at the whim of Bookers, and do not display anything about Orton.

Although I'll Orton his due, he has had some awesome IC Title matches (especially with RVD at Armageddon 2003).

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I can't stand Orton. Mainly it's because he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shitty on the mic. He's among the worst in the whole company on the mic. He's worse than Shelton Benjamin on the mic. His ring skills are below average also. He isn't SOOOO bad in the ring that he's incapable of having a decent match, but if he's not in there with a great worker, forget about it, the match is a trainwreck. He's had decent matches with Benoit, Taker, RVD, Edge, Christian, Foley and Michaels, but none of them I would classify as "good". The rest of his matches that I remember, like the ones against HHH were just plain SHIT. The Royal Rumble match between them especially. That had to be the worst match with HHH in it that I've ever seen.

But anyway, screw Orton.

·
Banned
3,488 Posts
I dont have any serious problems with Orton. He isnt one of my favorite wrestlers, but he is a AVERAGE wrestler. I dont think hes that good on the mic.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I find it hilarious that while you are trying to say all the legends Randy Orton defeated, you have to include Fabolous Moolah and Mae Young.

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
The youngest WHC. Big deal. Trace the history on WWE.com and that makes him the youngest out of 6 different wrestlers. And all the others are mid 30's and up. So he could have been 32 and been the youngest. And if you are going with where the title originally came from he wouldn't be the youngest ever. Somebody won the title at 19. No I don't remember who or when.

And Being booked to drop (not necessarily defeat but in some cases defeat) some good wrestlers, some has beens, a GM, and a couple of 80+ year old women accomplishments? OK

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Viscera was booked to win the 1995 King of The Ring but he's still a talentless sack of cack.

Just because Orton's had the McMahon rocket shoved up his arse, doesn't mean he's anything special. The guy's young and maybe he'll get better. But it's got to be said, anybody could get semi-over with the push that Randy's received. It's ridiculous. Give it to somebody who has a natural ring presence, like, i dont know....Carlito.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
RKODestiny said:
So you prefer HBK to Orton think he is better? I take you to Unforgiven 2003 "O my God RKO Out of nowhere" 1,2,3 Randy Orton defeats the myth that is HBK
:lmao

Thanks, junior, I needed a good laugh. How would have thought an Orton Mark would be good for anything. *Whipes tear from eye*

·
Registered
865 Posts
Orton is a shit wrestler. He was getting his ass booed during his match with HHH at the Royal Rumble. Oh and Arjun the fact that you started watching wrestling since last year proves how little you know about wrestling!!! Shawn Micheals is way better than Orton, Mick Foley is miles ahead of Orton. Acually I really felt like banging the Tv when I found out he had been drafted to sd!!!! What a bad pick indeed!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts