Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing their backstage segment, this has the potential to be the worst acted feud of the year. I don't care how much of a business killer this feud would be, we need to see it, with all roads leading to a dream singles match between the two at the Grandaddy of 'em All. Unintentional comedy galore.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I love this promo cause Randy Orton's last words do not make any sense in hindsight. Are you saying that John Morrison shouldn't trust you to be 100% ready when the opportunity comes?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Orton's actually kind of all right in that in my opinion. I mean, he's at least consistent with his character.

But somehow, Morrison came off in it like a high school teenager speaking with some shifty-eyed sociopath.

As usual with Morrison, it's an issue both of the content and delivery. But in this case, mostly the delivery.

Reactions: D-XFann9933

·
Registered
127 Posts
Needs to be? No. Probably both will be in EC and MITB at Mania

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Randy Orton in MITB at WM? Impossible. This ain't a random MITB PPV, this is WrestleMania. They never put their absolute biggest stars in MITB at WM, even Edge would never be in one at this point in his career, even though he's the closest bet of a major star to be included because it basically is regarded as his match.

That said, there isn't much for him to do except face a returning Jericho, but because that's an uncertainty, they'll probably stick him in a multi man match for the WWE Championship.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I thought they where both pretty horrible but Morrison sounds like some California surfer dude picked up off the beach and forced to read a play script.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
To be fair, not many can say, "That was bogus, bro" and not sound stupid

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I actually lold at that segment. Maybe it's the acting or the characters coming across as goofy in this segment but for some reason I found that segment hilarious (wasn't it from last week though) and as long as I'm entertained I'm fine. I mean on one side we have a guy in uber serious mode trying to look like a badass while not even looking at JoMo in the eyes and then we got a guy responding to the uber serious guy like he's just in a casual convo. Plus this lone sounds hilarious if written out.

Orton: I'm coming after you!

JoMo: Alright, if that happens I'll be ready!

All in all, a 5 star segment from the modern day Rock and Stone Cold.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
pfffffffffff, this promo is decent, as far as the Morrison comment from a cali dude, tbh , NO! its just mellow, but by no means it sounded like Michael Angelo from ninja turtles, Orton is consistent with the character, i think that their latest work has been so of sync that they dont get a break now

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
I disagree with your request. I do not want to see these two in a match at Wrestlemania. Royal Rumble, maybe.

(I see it possibly being Miz vs Morrison vs Orton

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
They are suckilicous.

Proof that two wrongs, make a right.

That negative charisma + negative charisma = Weird positive charisma

That bad quality + bad quality = Plan 9 from Outer Space = Golden Turkey Award.

·
Banned
417 Posts
I wish Orton would just go away. He bores me to tears. His character is boring, his promos are boring, and he is pretty mediocre in the ring. There is nothing remotely unique or interesting about him.

He's the most overrated guy in the business today.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
That segment was so bad. It was partly due to Orton's style and how when it clashes with someone else's, it comes across absolutely awfully. But, it was mostly down to Morrison cocking everything up. I like Morrison, I don't mind him, but he speaks sometimes, you just know it's going to be awful. He's not as bad as some make him out to be though.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I disagree with your request. I do not want to see these two in a match at Wrestlemania. Royal Rumble, maybe.

(I see it possibly being Miz vs Morrison vs Orton
But that means we only get to see them feuding for a month. We need this for the next 3 months, possibly more. Drag it out to Survivor Series. Even take breaks from the feud, convincing us that they've moved on, and then bring it back like that rash that won't go away.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Orton wasn't too bad, although that last thing he said made absolutely no sense. Morrison was awful... not as bad as usual, but it still sounded like some kid trying to (pathetically) stand up to a bully or something.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts