Wrestling Forum banner

Randy Orton - Viper or Legend Killer?

3174 29
I can only imagine how many times this topic has been created, but regardless, which character do you guys think he played better?

Personally, I'm stuck in the middle. I enjoyed his Legend Killer heel and I'm still enjoying his Viper face. Not quite sure myself.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Legend Killer. Although he does have the "stone Cole ripoff" gimmick down pretty good at this point.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts

· Registered
1,915 Posts
Legend Killer, like many say.....i still say his hardcore match with mick foley at backlash 2004 was his best match of his career. The LK character had way better promos and didnt move around the ring and twitch like he was having a seizure during the match like he does as the viper.

· Registered
7,686 Posts
legend killer was a 1 dimensional character much like SES punk was basically when there is no legends to kill his character is pointless

much like when cm punk had no one to attack for drug abuse or alcohol problems his character because a waste too

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.