Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im suprised no one has mentioned this today. (If they have I do apoligise, I couldnt find anything)

Randy Orton took to Twitter today to answer some Tweets / Questions from fans and followers.
Orton doesnt often use Twitter, do to me its a pretty big deal when he does.

“@OfficialPTEShow: @RandyOrton Hey Randy, who is your dream opponent?”
Randy Orton: Brodus Clay

@RandyOrton I read on 24 wrestling that cena is trying to get wwe to fire you is it true? that's where I get a lot of wrestling info
Randy Orton:I've never seen reporters backstage. As for your 'news' sites. Look at them for entertainment, not actual backstage happenings

Pagano13 @RandyOrton How's St. Louis treating you on your time off? Nice 2 be home?”
Randy Orton: Feels good to be refreshed and ready to return

“@Pagano13: @RandyOrton How's St. Louis treating you on your "time off"? Nice to be home?”
Randy Orton: been strength training with a trainer 4 x week

“@winter234: @RandyOrton randy i hear you wre smoking weed is that true”
Randy Orton: I can neither confirm, nor deny

So overall some very interesting stuff. I took the Brodus Clay comment as just a saracastic Orton response. The stuff about him strength training x4 a week is great news. I can see him coming back in great shape, maybe even slightly bigger. He's saying hes refreshed and ready to go. I can see him coming back with a real impact and a love for the business again.

He later on went to retweet the following:

''When you keep trying something and can never do it, then finally get it. #NeverGiveUp #Accomplishment''

This to me is showing he's in a good place and ready to kick on.

I for one can't wait for the Viper to return.
RAW and Smackdown are missing him.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
He will be featured when he returns, but I dont think he will go against Sheamus. Heel Orton needs to return, but thats not happening for a while yet, and Face Orton vs Face Sheamus wouldn't be that great. Good to see that he seems somewhat revitalised in interest to the business though.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I was about to post this too. Great to see Orton is fired up and ready to return. Smackdown and RAW desperately need him. I can't wait.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Brodus clay dream opponent? I hope that's sarcasm.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I can neither confirm nor deny? What does that even mean?
I took the Brodus Clay comment as just a saracastic Orton response
Why? He's a good big man worker. Very good, in fact. And also if you haven't noticed, he's kind of already worked with everyone else.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can neither confirm nor deny? What does that even mean?

Why? He's a good big man worker. Very good, in fact. And also if you haven't noticed, he's kind of already worked with everyone else.
It basically means the WWE don't want him to say anything.
He said a few weeks ago as soon as he's allowed to tell anyone anything, he will.

I suppose, I just took it as a joke because he is so past Brodus Clays stage.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
“@winter234: @RandyOrton randy i hear you wre smoking weed is that true”
Randy Orton: I can neither confirm, nor deny

:lmao

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Bourne's been passing around the good stuff lately hasn't he? Looking forward to Orton's return, and i hope for a Daniel Bryan vs Orton feud.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
It basically means the WWE don't want him to say anything.
He said a few weeks ago as soon as he's allowed to tell anyone anything, he will.

I suppose, I just took it as a joke because he is so past Brodus Clays stage.
Maybe he thinks that he can help make Brodus a star? Or maybe they're real life friends? We don't know. Punk has said that he really likes working with Mark Henry and he took a lot of flak for that, but then Henry had the whole "Hall of Pain" shit start, leading to a world title reign and people really came around on Henry.

We just got rid of the undefeated streak for Brodus last night, which is a good thing as that's a dead end, so now I'm sort of curious what he is going to do next.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe he thinks that he can help make Brodus a star? Or maybe they're real life friends? We don't know. Punk has said that he really likes working with Mark Henry and he took a lot of flak for that, but then Henry had the whole "Hall of Pain" shit start, leading to a world title reign and people really came around on Henry.

We just got rid of the undefeated streak for Brodus last night, which is a good thing as that's a dead end, so now I'm sort of curious what he is going to do next.
I guess.
If it mean Orton comes back as heel Im all for it.

The WWE always had Triple H to be THAT guy. The guy who could strike fear into the top baby faces.
At the minute we don't have that.

Orton fits the role perfect.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I guess.
If it mean Orton comes back as heel Im all for it.

The WWE always had Triple H to be THAT guy. The guy who could strike fear into the top baby faces.
At the minute we don't have that.

Orton fits the role perfect.
Good point, I agree with this actually.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Orton should be kept off TV until fall and then turn heel, sabotaging Sheamus's reign and setting up Sheamus vs. Orton for the strap later down the road at Wrestlemania XXIX. It's been said that Sheamus has lacked that one, galvanizing heel threat to put him over the top as one of WWE's truly established stars. A long-running angle with Orton culminating at Wrestlemania next April would almost assuredly supply him with that, while granting Orton what he wants in turning heel.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts