Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
- For what it's worth, there's a feeling within WWE that Randy Orton may come out of TLC as the winner largely because it's a TLC match and that means John Cena can lose without being pinned or submitted.

- People in WWE are well aware that Total Divas is a scripted reality show with everyone playing a role, except in the case of Eva Marie. For whatever reason, she remains the only girl who many in the company can't stand despite only really knowing her from what they see on the show.

- There was a pitch recently to turn Cameron, Naomi, Tensai and Brodus Clay to heels but now that Total Divas has signed on for a second season, the production company actually put pressure on WWE not to turn Cameron and Naomi because they want them to remain likeable on the show. However, Tensai and Clay will be turning soon. The idea is to push them as a top heel team.

Source: F4Wonline.com
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe..._Speculation_on_Orton_Winning_at_TLC_Eva.html

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Re: Rand Orton To Win? + Eva + Backstage News On Tons Of Funk

(Y)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Re: Rand Orton To Win? + Eva + Backstage News On Tons Of Funk

Lol, never heard a DS saying that someone likes Eva :)

·
FOTC
11,395 Posts
I have this strange feeling that HHH will cost Orton the match at TLC. I know it's far fetched by Cena turning heel wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. A WM match against Hogan would make a lot of sense if Cena was heel. Obviously Cena would lose the title at some point. A title match against Hogan shouldn't happen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Naomi is likeable on Total Divas, Cameron comes off as a brat on that show. They should just transition Naomi to the Usos since they pretty much acknowledged all the other relationships on the show on the wrestling shows except hers and have Cameron accompany the newly heel Tons of Funk. Besides breaking up the Funkadytals would make a good Total Divas subplot.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Despite Orton's weak booking, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wins the match - the company is low on solid main event heels right now, I'm imagining they would have a Cena vs Orton match at mania (what other heel could Cena legit feud with right now?), that wouldn't really look possible if Cena wins tho.

Brodus Clay and Sweet T will likely never win the tag belts lol, will be hilarious seeing them come out to that music and act all evil though, but if they drop the gimmick altogether, it will still look very silly. Maybe they will continue to be a comedy team? I seriously see no chance at these guys winning the titles though.

As for Eva Marie, I wish people would give it a rest. She's not a great wrestle, but almost all of the other diva's are awful in the ring too. What else has she done that was really that bad?

·
Registered
78 Posts
If this means we get Bryan back in the title picture with Orton I'm all for it. They foreshadowed it on this week's SD.

Plus, why the hell would they give Cena the undisputed belt at a minor PPV? On its own a unified champion can afford to do that at a non-mania/rumble/ss level, but undisputed + Cena? Hell no. Unless of course they want to elevate TLC to replace survivor series as one of the big four, which probably won't happen.

Orton to win it, please. HHH can fuck off.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Maybe Tons of Funk will get a push now, cos after all Brodus is a ''main event player'' isn't he? :ti

Also while on Brodus, a bit rich for him to be pissed at Xavier Woods for using his entrance music, when he himself stole the said theme that was used around 10 yrs ago from Ernest Miller.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
More gossip garbage fabricated by these sites to tell the iwc what they want to hear, why do people read this shit lol.
This isnt backstage exclusive shit its the sane shit half the people on this board go on with.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If this means we get Bryan back in the title picture with Orton I'm all for it. They foreshadowed it on this week's SD.

Plus, why the hell would they give Cena the undisputed belt at a minor PPV? On its own a unified champion can afford to do that at a non-mania/rumble/ss level, but undisputed + Cena? Hell no. Unless of course they want to elevate TLC to replace survivor series as one of the big four, which probably won't happen.

Orton to win it, please. HHH can fuck off.
Orton/Bryan failed I doubt they want continue that especially after 4 straight PPVs with them (SSlam counts too) in Rumble or Mania of all places to boot. With Cena or Punk in a triple threat is more likely to happen

1 - 20 of 56 Posts