Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the slack the WWE gives to Miz, atleast he never goes around violating the Wellness Policy. I bet if someone is happy it's Miz since it takes the heat off of him for now. Welcome to "Jobville" Randy courtesy of Triple H.

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
Hes unreliable to be the face of SD already but I'm sure Vince never gonna make him a jobber.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
He'll return and it will be like nothing ever happened. He's too valuable to the Smackdown brand, he's arguably the one who brings in the most money on Smackdown and Vince will not punish him any further because of this. Randy will come back in no later than 60 days and will be RKOing people left right and center, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Of course Orton will be jobbing.....to Sheamus at SummerSlam. It's not going to derail him at all. In fact, he'll be a headliner for SummerSlam and during his time away, WWE can build the tension between Sheamus and Orton.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I hope he stays on the roids, gets done again, thrid strike and out.

That's wishful thinking I know but I do find him a little dull. He does have star power though so if they are going to job him, I hope it's to someone useful

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.