Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was short but sweet. But what does Shawn say to Orton after he made his say.. sorry I 'didn't hear you' Are you kidding me Shawn? I thought he would show way much more respect then that to a Legend as himself is one. It is clear he will do what it will take to have Bryan win Hell In The Cell.

He'll kick Orton in the face and cost Orton the title. We all see this coming.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm totally expecting a Bryan/HBK promo next week, only fair to have both combatants in the ring with the guest ref not just one.
My god lets hope not. HBK as always made wrestlers good good in the ring but it would be a tall order for him to carry how boring Bryan is on the mic.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Orton did well but Shawn no sold it.
I guess he got lazy and just wants to hunt now and spend time with his kids, but to show no kind of respect to Orton like that was awful. After all those great classic they had together and battles all Shawn had to say was 'sorry I wasn't paying attention were you sayin something' that line took me back to when HBK was hard to deal with backstage with Vince and his being a jackass days mid 90's. Orton should have just RKO'ed him right after that.

Now you guys know I'm no fan of CM Punk but the same thing happened to him The Rock wasn't paying attention to Punk and also showed low class by under minding CM and talking ish about Cena. Under looking Punk and his mind was on Cena during the feud with CM Punk.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Orton was better the Shawn. I never thought much of Shawn on the mic, ok i guess. But he was just his generic old self Monday night, zzzzzzzzzzz. Its 2013 and hbk and hhh are still a factor in the main event of a ppv, seriously ridiculous.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
Thought it was average at best. HBK did a decent job but as usual Orton came and stunk up the place. If OP thought this promo was gold he probably thought thhis Morrison/Orton backstage promo was good.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
regardless of anybody's opinion on that promo, why do WWE writers keep writing shit like "I'm sorry I didn't hear you"? it's like a requirement, in order to be a top babyface, you have to no-sell the heel. If Cena said that this forum would explode.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thought it was average at best. HBK did a decent job but as usual Orton came and stunk up the place. If OP thought this promo was gold he probably thought thhis Morrison/Orton backstage promo was good.

I shoulda ran the thread by you first. One day Randy Orton may do something right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts