Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Very unlikely. In this storyline the face goes over in the end, and hell in a cell is a good way to end the feud. Its time now to give DB the title, and let him run with it. Whats next for Daniel Bryan if he loses? A good portion of the fans would be very angry if they pull him down to upper midcard now, without giving him a good run as a champion. They cant risk that. And now that Cena is coming back and winning WHC, he will be their backup, if Daniel Bryan title reign falls flat.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
I really can´t see them screwing it again for another ppv so somebody will actually win the title this time.

I have a feeling that this is the last Bryan vs Orton fight. The storyline is about Bryan so him winning and maybe giving us Bryan vs HHH.

But then I also have a feeling we will see a Sweet Chin Music.

But in the end I think I will go with Bryan winning, and clean.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Bryan's title reign will not fall flat, he'll have awesome feuds with other good wrestlers. I wonder who will be his first feud..He should win at HIAC, but apart of me thinks they're saving it for Wrestlemania, but I think that's way too far away, need to strike now. Stripping him of the title was fucking stupid because the ratings have gone down since....they really need to make the audience believe that screwjobs will go away.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Bryan's title reign will not fall flat, he'll have awesome feuds with other good wrestlers. I wonder who will be his first feud..He should win at HIAC, but apart of me thinks they're saving it for Wrestlemania, but I think that's way too far away, need to strike now. Stripping him of the title was fucking stupid because the ratings have gone down since....they really need to make the audience believe that screwjobs will go away.
That was not my thinking, I think that is how WWE thinks. They have been in safe mode for years and years now. I would watch DB main eventing over Cena any day of the week. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
before the special guest referee was announced, all signs pointed to bryan winning at hiac. Now, I don't know. I hope the feud ends at hiac, though.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
if you dont' give Bryan the title now, then you're hurting the product even more. It makes no sense to keep it from him. Viewers are already pissed off at how they're treating him. Moms on facebook are mad because of the bullying they do to him, fans are demanding refunds because he got stripped...clearly people want him to be champion....and they're fucking up for no reason.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
of course it matters. People are already driven away because they're tired of Cena and Orton being at the top, and how Bryan keeps getting screwed, if you don't give Bryan the title, then it just doesn't make sense....it seriously does not.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Hopefully Orton by HBK sweet chin musicing Bryan to set up Bryan/HBK at WM. That would be the best option for Bryan , not him vs HHH trying to fool us with this new face of the company bullshit.

WM

Cena/Punk title unification
HBK/Bryan
Taker/Lesnar

Only problem with this is no HHH, which I know for a fact he'll be on the card.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
calm down, its obvious he's not going to be the face of the company afterall. You don't have to worry about that anymore...is he a main eventer and on the high card permanently? yes! just like Punk.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Bryan is winning because the storyline is probably ending, at least this chapter of it, anyway, and this storyline was created for him, not Orton. The purpose of this storyline, why it even exists, is to have Daniel Bryan overcome the corporation at the end. Randy Orton is just the guy who says "yes, sir" to Triple H's every whim. It doesn't matter if they used Orton, or Del Rio, or some jobber, they have the same role. Be on the opposite side of the ring as Bryan. The fact that they've held the title up for 2 straight PPV's tells me that they have no intention of Orton carrying it, because this is the part of the storyline where the babyface chases the heel.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
tbh I couldn't give a damn if they tried.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.