Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE just added these pics of Randy Orton granting wishes for a couple of children to the Community section of their website. Personally, I think it's great that they continue to be involved with Make A Wish, regardless of how heavy handed it may seem at times. How do you feel them publicizing heels doing Make A Wish appearances?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think it's great and it doesn't affect their characters if they don't announce it on tv (like they do whenever john cena grants a wish...) :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I haven't really seen too many of these being publicised other than John Cena recently so it's good to see and I think it's fine for heels to do that kind of thing just as long as it's not on tv. If it ever was brought up on tv they could just play it off as Orton being desperate to try and be the face of the company and still keep him in heel character.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
i love how he's spending time with kids.....but if those kids saw him throwing Bryan into a bath tub just like he did on Monday, they might hate him and regret meeting him. They're kids afterall.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
No problem with Make a Wish at all. Its a great charity. It does however seem quite manipulative that Cena is the main guy shown when they promote it seems a bit distasteful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts