Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I agree, even though that title was given to Drew by the WWE, and while Drew did have his breakout year I was more impressed with Randy in 2020 probably than anyone else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, even though that title was given to Drew by the WWE, and while Drew did have his breakout year I was more impressed with Randy in 2020 probably than anyone else.
Agreed! I didn't like Drew at the beginning of the year but I definitely came around. Orton has just taken the cake with promos and character work though.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,526 Posts
Orton was on his LeBron James sh*t in 2020. Insane to think Orton had one of his best years, in his 18th year in the business.

Reactions: fightgeist

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
In WWE who was really booked or shown as well on TV? Was it even a contest?

Reactions: fightgeist

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Ha Ha, God No!!! Next you will be saying his Father is a wrestling legend.

He carried Roddy Piper's luggage.

Both Father & Son are B grade talent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Orton was on his LeBron James sh*t in 2020. Insane to think Orton had one of his best years, in his 18th year in the business.
Right! And after a few kind of disappointing years too, he's back both character and match-quality wise, it's impressive

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha Ha, God No!!! Next you will be saying his Father is a wrestling legend.

He carried Roddy Piper's luggage.

Both Father & Son are B grade talent.

I agree about Bob haha but come on! Did you watch this year? I might have said the same thing last year but Orton in 2020 (and so far, 2021) is must see TV

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Overall he did a great job in 2020. His promos were awesome and character work was good too. His in ring work is not the best, but decent enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts