Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Give you a few Reasons Why:

1.CM Punk has taken over Orton's 2 Spot & Sheamus has over taken him aswell.

2.Orton is bad for ratings everytime he champion the ratings drop so now he been replaced its no need for him.

Orton is also a Prick and called other coworkers out so now he been replaced its no need to have that locker room cancer on the roster.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
I 100% agree with this thread

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
You do see the massive pop he gets every time he enters the ring. And dont give me that canned pop crap because you can visibly see people on their feet cheering. Hes over right now. So getting rid of him would be incredibly stupid.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
hmm....
he sells lots of merch.... and he can be involved in storylines because he actually does have 9 title by now and doesnt need one till wm next year or at least till rumble time
but again he sells merch lots of it and even though not like punk or cena but he makes lots of money for the wwe

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
He's also very popular and has put on some of the best matches this year. ~___~

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
1.So what if CM Punk is now the #2 guy on the roster? When the Miami Heat added Lebron and Bosh, they didn't get rid of Wade because there was a new top guy on the team, they just added to their starpower.

2.Ratings dropped? It's SMACKDOWN! A show that airs on friday night! Do you really expect a 2 hour weekly show airing on a friday night in todays world to get several million viewers? Ratings are bound to drop sometimes, regardless of who is champ. WWE could advertise Rock,Austin,Hogan,Bret,Cena,HHH,Taker all for smackdown one episode, and they won't even get that good of a rating.

And if people still think that a single superstar can influence more than .1 people to tune into a show, then that's bad. Just because a certain person is champion, doesn't mean that 1M people will all be like "___ is champ. I'm not watching an entire 2 hour show anymore because I'm gonna have to deal with 15 minutes of seeing ___ as champ"

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
He was Wrestling Christian who could carry me to a 4 star match.
He also had good matches with Sheamus, Punk, Henry, Rhodes, DiBiase and Ziggler.

He's a good wrestler, imo.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I think this is a dumb thread he still gets one of the biggest pops out of any of the superstars. Atleast hes not getting half the crowd to boo him as a face. If anyone should leave its cena but they need him for kids

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I hate him and I get what you mean but he's not going anywhere.
He has too many fans that buys his merch for WWE to not need him.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I Give you a few Reasons Why:

1.CM Punk has taken over Orton's 2 Spot & Shemus has over taken him aswell.

2.Orton is bad for ratings everytime he champion the ratings drop so now he been replaced its no need for him.

Orton is also a Prick and called other coworkers out so now he been replaced its no need to have that locker room cancer on the roster.
Another Orton hater thread created by you again fpalm. Seriously you have no life all you do is make Orton hater threads seriously get a life. Orton is good for ratings. People want to see him chase the belt that's when ratings are better. When Heroes get to their goal what's left for the Hero to do. That's why the ratings drop. If you watched Orton's DVD they loved the Guy and he's changed. John Cena is the Number 1 guy with Orton and CM Punk behind him. The crowds pop big for Orton. He sales lots of merchandise. Stop making these stupid threads seriously it's sad.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.