Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
I really don't care if he smokes pot but I guess WWEs stockholders would. That is a tough deal. I would actually watch Rasslemania if Riddle was going against Brock or Goldberg.

·
Banned
499 Posts
he doesn't have any charisma nor is he good at anything,he's JUST annoying and pathetic and cringe
fuckin smarks already bandwagonin

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,700 Posts
If you run a company, you don't necessarily want people on your payroll that are constantly annoying other employees.

That said, Riddle stands out. It's undeniable. He's still not a favorite of mine, but the guy pops off the screen and has a unique look and a hard-to-define charisma, not to mention great in-ring skills. I watched the Royal Rumble with my girlfriend who's never watched WWE before, and Riddle (even only being in the match for a minute) was one of the guys that got her attention. There's something there, and I hope WWE capitalizes on it.

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Translation: You’re an arrogant prick, but you’re our arrogant prick and we can make some money with you.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
He comes off as a douche bag who doesn't really respect the business, or atleast the veterans that came before him. He seems to think he has it all. In that sense he reminds me of Leo Rush.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts