Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Randy Orton teased a WrestleMania 36 match against John Cena in a recent Instagram post.

Orton, held a copy of Sky Magazine which John Cena is on the cover of and captioned the photo with the following:

Previously, Randy Orton has had some fun teasing a WrestleMania match with The Rock.

I think they can use this as the high profile match next time they go to Saudi Arabia but Wrestlemania I don´t know if they will do it and fans accept it

Knowing WWE,they can build this match as a first time ever Orton VS Cena one on one match at Wrestlemania

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

I think they can use this as the high profile match next time they go to Saudi Arabia but Wrestlemania I don´t if they will do it and fans accept it

Knowing WWE,they can build this match as a first time ever Orton VS Cena one on one match at Wrestlemania
No they can't because there is no chance Cena is going to Saudi, ever.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No they can't because there is no chance Cena is going to Saudi, ever.
I know he refused to go last time they asked him but I don´t know if that will remain through the years or not.

Orton retiring Cena at WrestleMania would be awesome. :banderas
I would actually like that and be hyped but I don´t think Cena is retiring soon,I think he will be like Undertaker and show around Wreslemania season for few more years than retire if he ever does retire.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I like both men but god that's the last thing anyone needs is another Orton/Cena match up.

Here's a question for people do you think Orton/Cena rivalry has been the most badly handled rivalry in WWE history. WWE totally took any value from it with their constant going back to the well. That fan's just got bored with it, I can't remember a classic match between these two men they all seem to blend into one another. I do remember liking their I quit match though, when Orton beat the shit out of Cena with a kendo stick.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
just like orton was "teasing" going to AEW then signed a new contract with wwe.

would be nice if he "teased" having some kind of personality.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
So Orton was serious when he said he is looking forward to pissing off the WWE universe for the next 5 years. Because not many want to see this match.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,742 Posts
Randy Hitting The RKO on the 16Time workhorse would be sweet then bye bye John you were the last guy who got that golden ring "Vincent Kennedy McMahon " stone cold podcast .

Peace.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
The only way this happens is if it's a wrestlemania 19 rock retiring Austin thing. Otherwise you're not getting John Cena in the ring. His come out and said his body is wrecked from wrestling non stop for a decade. His not coming back for any major match unless it's a retirement one

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
It's almost a surprise they never have met 1 on 1 at Mania. I'm certain it will happen before they both retire.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
With his new contract I totally see Orton got some promise for a high profile Mania match and honestly with an retirement stipulation I would love to see that. A motivatged Orton against a general Cena on the stick is a nice thing to think about. Even add whatever world title and have a "beat Ric´s record or you are done" match and actually have Orton beat him.

With the attention span of most of the poeple nowadays Cena can come back next year again.

·
Registered
847 Posts
If it's Cena's last match I'd be ok with it.
HHH v Batista/ Rock v Austin wrestlers often like to end their career with someone they have extensive history with.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts