Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just think about all of the memorable ravilarys, against mysterio, foley, undertaker, and triple h you could even argue all time

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Nope, Triple H and it's not even close

Reactions: BORT

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
I think the guy who you're thinking of is Triple H, he's the best heal of the decade.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple H definitely wins that title. Randy Orton had his moments but he's not even close.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
If we are going by the guy who got the most constant boos for the last ten years... clearly John Cena, lol

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
'of the decade', we're only 12 months into this one bud, but last decade, HHH, followed by JBL.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
(reads thread title)

Hmmm this thread should be an entertaining read. Let me get my popcorn.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
:lmao its retarded to even consider all time :lmao , the best heel in the decade is big nose

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Butbutbut,

we're only 361 days into the decade.

So I guess you're right....

As for the last decade, take a look at Trips.

·
Banned
177 Posts
hhh is. orton aint even close to the king

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I love Orton, but this claim clearly belongs to JBL. God i wanted to murder that fucker in 2004, why? because no one generated as much hatred from me to a wrestling character as much as he did in 2004/2005. and his title reighn was masterfully booked, and even the parts that was not, his skill made it work.

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
Best heel of the past five years? Arguably. Best of the last decade? No, but he is probably in the top three behind Triple H and JBL.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts