Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok why is it every damn smackdown he's being interviewed in the back? he's horrible at them and says the same damn crap every interview in his robotic tone. It just seems like whenever i watch SD i have to see Randy Orton being interviewed by someone, is it a running gag or something like Teddy making tag matches?

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is Orton to improve his promos if he becomes a fucking mute?
Lol how many interviews has he had since being in WWE? hundreds and he has only gotten worse, he's not going to improve. Also if you wanna listen to his repetitive interviews every week be my guest but i'm just stating that they're getting annoying, every week being interviewed for his feud with Kane.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I didn't notice I skip a lot of SD since Sheamus got the belt is now a YT show to me. I only watch Bryan and Ryback(for me is the best comedy segment of WWE!), I would add del Rio but his pointless matches with Big Show made him boring to me.

But well at least Orton returned at the mic and I guess, that's something.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
It's getting very tedious. During his interview with Michael Cole, I was actually happy when Jinder Mahal interrupted him (and I can't stand Jinder Mahal). That's how tired I am of Orton's boring, monotonous, robotic, droning, repetitive promos. It's like WWE know Kane vs Orton is a boring feud, so they try to make it even more boring...

·
Banned
348 Posts
Yeah I usually fast forward that shit.

Shame though, I used to enjoy watching Orton but my god is he boring right now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts