Wrestling Forum banner

Randy Orton and his Multiple Wives

17655 60
What is it with WWE and casting the absolute worst possible actresses as Orton's wife? Punk telling his 'wife' to shut up last night was hilarious. Orton sprinting was a strange sight to see too.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
9,682 Posts
That whole segment was a dud to me...From the already placed cameras to his wife looking stupid by screaming then not and just standing there lol..But on another note, why would they create a storyline of Orton driving a bus to every city? and why would his family sit in the bus instead of going in and watching the action live?

· Banned
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That whole segment was a dud to me...From the already placed cameras to his wife looking stupid by screaming then not and just standing there lol..But on another note, why would they create a storyline of Orton driving a bus to every city? and why would his family sit in the bus instead of going in and watching the action live?
Well Orton does actually drive a bus and he does actually bring his family along sometimes. Maybe sometimes they do actually chill in the bus?

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Well Orton does actually drive a bus and he does actually bring his family along sometimes. Maybe sometimes they do actually chill in the bus?
Or they could justify it by saying their kid got sick so they're staying in the bus, not ideal because it tries to cram in too much information but logical.

Off topic, I like that someone in Creative spotted the Husky Harris loophole and seemingly closed it. In case anyone forgot, Husky had already been Punted when the GM made the stipulation that any New Nexus member that Orton pinned was banned from ringside at WM27. That meant he could've intefered in the match.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
Just to compare, although they look very similar.
This. I'm think that was his real wife. She was also in that skit before Wrestlemania 25 when Triple H broke into Orton's house.

I thought the idea of the segment was cool, but it was predictable. As soon as I saw Orton getting off that tour bus, I knew Punk would be doing something to it/his family inside. Punk was absolute gold in the segment, from when he appeared on the titantron, to when he told Orton's wife to shut up lol.

Really looking forward to this match the most going into Wrestlemania.

· Registered
1,496 Posts

· SAL
2,514 Posts
Off topic, I like that someone in Creative spotted the Husky Harris loophole and seemingly closed it. In case anyone forgot, Husky had already been Punted when the GM made the stipulation that any New Nexus member that Orton pinned was banned from ringside at WM27. That meant he could've intefered in the match.
What did they do? I missed this.

· Registered
280 Posts
Orton's "wife" was orgasming as Punk blew a kiss to her. I don't really blame her.
DUDE! I'm glad to see it was just an actress. She was totally giving Punk a fuck me-face. Might have been some domestic violence in the future if Orton saw that footage later.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
What did they do? I missed this.
Well, and bear in mind that I've probably been reading too much into it, I thought it was possible that Husky was being ignored so that people would forget that he wasn't banned from 'mania like the rest of Nexus are. Punk only mentioned him briefly but that probably kills it.

· BALLS
4,166 Posts
This. I'm think that was his real wife. She was also in that skit before Wrestlemania 25 when Triple H broke into Orton's house.

I thought the idea of the segment was cool, but it was predictable. As soon as I saw Orton getting off that tour bus, I knew Punk would be doing something to it/his family inside. Punk was absolute gold in the segment, from when he appeared on the titantron, to when he told Orton's wife to shut up lol.

Really looking forward to this match the most going into Wrestlemania.
No she wasn't. That was a model named Laura Croft.

· Registered
422 Posts
from Orton getting off the bus...to Punk being outside of it.....to Orton sprinting, I genuinely thought to myself, Orton is going to get in the bus and Punk is going to wreck it some how with Orton inside.

As for his multi Wife system....hats off to him. Different wife for a different voice lol.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.