Wrestling Forum banner

Randy Orton and CM Punk feud for the WWE Title?

2063 Views 26 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Your_Solution
I think this should be the next feud for cm punk, I would like to see it
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Vacay in Suplex City!
1,853 Posts
Re: randy orton and cm punk feud for the wwe title??

It would probably be quality matches, but not sure how interesting the promos would be.

· Banned
8,636 Posts

Hmm just read that his suspension began on May 30th. I was wondering why he missed the 1000th raw and I guess I got my answer. It must have sucked to have it barely missed by one week.

Dunno about this feud. I can wait for 2013 for it...well if the world doesn't end that is:rolleyes:.

· Unlimited Potential
3,214 Posts

No please. At least not for the time being. I don't fancy Orton getting tossed into the title picture as soon as he returns. IMO, Orton needs something big and NEW. He's way too stale before his suspension. He really really needs something NEW. He really does. It seems the WWE don't have anything for him, but then the same could be said about the whole roster at the moment.

· No Cena is good Cena
2,452 Posts

No please. At least not for the time being. I don't fancy Orton getting tossed into the title picture as soon as he returns. IMO, Orton needs something big and NEW. He's way too stale before his suspension. He really really needs something NEW. He really does. It seems the WWE don't have anything for him, but then the same could be said about the whole roster at the moment.
Yes but do you feel that Orton needs something new?

· Registered
127 Posts

Agreed. I think he needs to return as a heel, overhaul his gimmick, maybe even add a few new moves to his arsenal. Orton needs a reboot, no more cold and calculating viper, no more legend killer, just something new so that he can get back into the title picture without everyone thinking "not this shit again".

· Unlimited Potential
3,214 Posts

Yes but do you feel that Orton needs something new?
Yup, something like this...
I think he needs to return as a heel, overhaul his gimmick, maybe even add a few new moves to his arsenal. Orton needs a reboot, no more cold and calculating viper, no more legend killer, just something new so that he can get back into the title picture without everyone thinking "not this shit again".

· Banned
186 Posts

I for one would love to see Randy Orton own CM Punk once again.

· Here he comes...
971 Posts

Orton has been stagnant for too long now. Bringing him back into a title feud immediately wouldn't be a good idea (no doubt it'll happen though). Unless Orton comes back with a drastically new gimmick it's a bad idea.

· Registered
2,612 Posts

I'd like to see Randy Orton vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship sometime this year. It works for me because Punk would get his win back finally, and Punk's promos against Orton could be pretty interesting.. I think Orton would be forced to step up his game promo-wise, and with Punk the pipebomb tweener vs Orton the douchebag recently suspended Viper and I think it'd be interesting

· Registered
1,737 Posts

There last feud was epic, i wouldnt mind it at all.
Id rather them join forces in a stable / tag tea, but we'll see.
Their last feud was absolutely horrendous.

I wouldn't mind it for the sole fact of seeing Punk beat Orton, they are not going to give Orton the WWE Title after a suspension, maybe the WHC, but not the WWE Title.

Also, Orton needs to win the title on SD, Sheamus has been an AWFUL Champion, not Sheamus' fault, but he needs some rehab, or a fucking opponent that is somewhat good. ADR and Ziggler are pure midcarders.

· Registered
1,145 Posts
Not now. I think Orton should stick around the WHC picture, do the job for sheamus and have a feud with ADR at some point. Wwe needs to let this new punk storyline be interesting. A fucking Punk/Lesnar/Heyman alliance against the well established wwe mafia AKA HHH/Cena/Rock/Macmahon. Big feud. Orton has not the gimmick to be in something interesting. Not an orton hater but i just don't want to see him in the big summer angle coming.

· Registered
6,148 Posts
With Punk turning heel RAW needs another face. Orton fits the bill. Over and ridiculously popular (for a guy that doesn't talk much anyway). I agree Orton is a better heel but he's also good enough as a face wrestling-wise and he's over. A feud with Punk would work too seeing as I'm not sure Punk has ever beaten Orton. There's fuel for the fire right there. Seems like people just want everybody to be heel. It's all I hear haha :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.