Wrestling Forum banner

Randy or Jinder?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see who you'd want as champion more especially considering their recent bursts in popularity and why.

Also, make sure to choose based on whats best for business. I sure as hell would enjoy Jinder winning the belt, but that would just destroy the prestige of the belt and all the goodwill he has built up. So I'm gling with Orton even though I still think he is boring af.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Re: Randy of Jinder?

Jinder. His rise to the main-event is unprecedented, he's getting decent heat each week, he's cutting great promos, and he's a fresh face. As champion, Jinder can rejuvenate a flatlining product.

Nonetheless, my wishes are not the same as my prediction. I predict they'll give Orton the win because he's the safe pick. His Rumble + Wrestlemania wins suggests that he's still enjoying a push.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts

Randy of Jinder?

What's that? The new Joan of Arc?

:tripsscust

Anyway, The Haitch predicts this thread to be full of bandwagoners who will suck on Jinder's little peepee...

Before jumping on to another peepee in next couple of months-uhh.

:trips2

·
Registered
795 Posts

I prefer Heel Champs but Jinder doesn't have that resume to earn the true belt yet. I'm torn.

·
Is a Becky Lynch Guy
2,098 Posts

Neither.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts

Pretty much anyone on Smackdown but Randy. He is just a nasty clog of hair in the shower drain stopping anything exciting from happening in the main event. Smackdown's main event has been boring since about 2-3 weeks after Bray won the title at Elimination Chamber.

We went from EPIC AJ Styles and John Cena matches to Bray and Randy fighting over projections of bugs and inside a PG spooky house.

Jinder might not be the best man for this spot, but he is a hell of a lot more interesting than Randy Orton.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts

We went from EPIC AJ Styles and John Cena matches to Bray and Randy fighting over projections of bugs and inside a PG spooky house.
Yeah but I think that had more to do with Bray, because his storylines have to be "spooky" or whatever that crap is.

I say Randy everyday over Jinder. Laughable that they would even consider giving Jinder a reign. Yeah who wouldn't wanna see Jinder vs Mojo for the WWE title at SummerSlam?!? Oh wait EVERYONE!

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Orton is 1000x the star Jinder Mahal is. Better talent, better look, better charisma, better at everything. Mahal is a no name jobber. LOL @ you IWC geeks choosing Jinder Mahal.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They both suck, so you might as well just keep it on Randy, because it's better to have 1 shitty guy who succeeds and 1 shitty guy who fails than have them both succeed. Not to mention, that title belongs to Kevin Owens, so fuck every other heel on SmackDown. That's property you don't get to have.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Between the two my answer is easily Orton so they can build up to AJ taking it from him. Even if I remove my AJ preference altogether along with my desire to see that match, Orton is still the far better champion. Jinder is disgusting looking and is about the most piss poor representative the company can give us in a kid friendly product. Fuck saying prayers and eating vitamins. Grab a needle and bang some steroids if you want to be in the WWE someday.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Just between the two of them? Well, the one that's not Jinder.

I'm a big fan of some of Orton's past work, but this run has been boring to extreme extents. Orton himself has become boring, sadly.

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,317 Posts
I love how people say Jinder when in couple years they gonna list him with Khali, Swagger etc as the worst world champion in history. Don't lose the faith in Jinder and book him consistently in midcard for the rest of the year. If he can hang with it he can get it eventually. Till then, no.

Orton might be boring but not that he is the worse when you have bunch of stale and one AWOL champion. I know people like the unpredictable nature of Jinder reign but in long run Orton is the true choice.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts