Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly dont know how Orton is a 10x WWE Champ, it only just hit me now in this kinda boring feud with Bryan/HHH, < they are carrying the feud, Orton has the worst mic skills, the most BORING promos with his monotonous voice and in ring just reminds me of super cena now... Imagine if this feud was replaced by Punk/Ziggler and Bryan, at least the matches would be alot more better, hell even the promos would be better, have some passion into it, sorry but boreton will put me to sleep.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Registered
88 Posts
worst mic skills... Orton?

I mean, I know Orton is not great in mic skills but IMO he is much better the Bryan, atleast he get his point across in a more proper way whereas DB always seems struggling.

also to me Bryan seems turning more like Cena, just look at him smiling always for no reason even if someone beat the hell out of him he dont utter a word... remember last PPV when big show KO him, he didn't even mentioned in raw

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
unoriginal, but I agree.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
orton can barely speak understandably on the mic

and i mean juuuuuuuuuuuuust barely

but he's better on the mic than bryan

roflmao

bryan isn't some great speaker either a little above average at best and that's when he does a great job (for him) but he's easily better than randy orton

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
This thread's giving me a Snoreton

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Oh look, a thread where the OP made the title in a punny way to insult the wrestler he's ranting about.

How original.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.