Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I recently did a YouTube show - Smark Talk Ep. 4 - discussing some topics and would love to know what WFers think about it.

Here were a few talking points...

1. Is Asuka a legitimate big star once on the main roster or will the language barrier hold her back?

2. What is your favorite GIMMICK PPV, past and present?

3. Who would be the right pick to win a modern day King Of The Ring tournament and why?

4. Will WWE attempt to cherry pick top stars from NJPW and if so will they succeed or will loyalty prevail in New Japan?

Love to see everyones opinions!

Reactions: nyelator

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1. Is Asuka a legitimate big star once on the main roster or will the language barrier hold her back?

I think it'll be hard with the language barrier, it would be vital if they can get her a mouthpiece, maybe Paul Heyman? I do also think Nakamura has a easier road since he has many viable opponents vs Asuka who realistically has 2-3 women on the main roster that can be great matches

2. What is your favorite GIMMICK PPV, past and present?

MITB presently and King of The Ring in the past

3. Who would be the right pick to win a modern day King Of The Ring tournament and why?

Kevin Owens for the sheer smug assholish promos he'd cut.

4. Will WWE attempt to cherry pick top stars from NJPW and if so will they succeed or will loyalty prevail in New Japan?

I think they will attempt and possibly get a few stars like Omega eventually but I see Japanese stars like Okada, Naito and the like would never step foot in a WWE ring due to the extra BS that can sometimes come with that move.
BTW I meant favorite Gimmck PPV outside the Big 4 (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, SummerSlam & Survivor Series)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts