Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering is there any way to put a script in my signature - I have a script file to put up random quotes on my webpages and I was wondering can it be used in my signature at all.

I'm figuring probably not, but *shrugs* 'tis worth a go.

N

·
0 Posts
No.

But you can have them placed in images (like your current sig) and have them rotate randomly. My banner does.

I wouldn't tell you how to do that, though. Nor anyone else.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Very much. I think. *insert raised eyebrow here*

N

·
0 Posts
I gave you the first steps to doing what you want. I'm just not filling in the blanks.

It's not hard to do...well, I guess it depends on your knowledge of computers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True and true. Well, this one'll be fun. *puts on computering hat*

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I viewed this threads source code and it says 'FUX YOU' around the HTMLscipt of your banner Nitemare..:(

N

·
0 Posts
Oh? Yeah, but it's nothing to do with the source code. If it was, I'd be the only person who could do it (besides the other admins, but they n00bs). It's the

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
And the way in which your hosted sigs are linked to the forum. Even I know that, and I know nothing.

N

·
0 Posts
Actually, the location of the banners don't matter. It could be from another domain or server. I just used WEForums because I'm cool.

·
15,672 Posts
I know the location doesn't matter, I managed to explain myself very badly. I meant (something like) it's how they're arranged in the parent directory, however you choose to do it.

Okay, now I'm talking about stuff I really don't understand, and fear I may be moving further and further from the truth. I'm an artist, not a scientist, so I shouldn't understand anyway. :)

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Nitemare said:
No.

But you can have them placed in images (like your current sig) and have them rotate randomly. My banner does.

I wouldn't tell you how to do that, though. Nor anyone else.
I know how. :)

N

·
0 Posts
But I'm cool. I originated it long ago (at WEForums at least). Right.

The difference in scripts is noticeable. If you go to your script then you're redirected to the true URL of the image. Mine stays as "random.php."

o

·
15,672 Posts
That's because it's random. There's bound to be some repetition. It's the way of the world. Or an old charter. Or something.

N

·
0 Posts
Or because the script sucks. Right.

(Actually, it's probably because he doesn't have that many sigs compared to me. If that's the case, ya, understandable.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts