Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
As predicted. Why can't they just lose a match? The only good thing about this is that Kairi and Io are being protected.

Fortunately, the results of NXT house shows don't usually affect the results of the programming but still, Kairi and Io are being tangled with them in some way every single time they have a house show. It's either practice for an angle or they're trying to get the other two experience working with the best. Hopefully it's the latter.

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
Io Shirai and Dakota Kai defeated Lacey Evans and Bianca Belair tonight, when Io hit the moonsault on Lacey. The setup was that Lacey and Bianca were bragging about how they were better than any "indy girls".

It's worth noting though that the crowd chanted a bunch of sexual innuendos at all of the women, and some racial stuff as well. It's apparently been a pretty bad crowd for anyone who is a minority wrestler tonight.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Io Shirai and Dakota Kai defeated Lacey Evans and Bianca Belair tonight, when Io hit the moonsault on Lacey. The setup was that Lacey and Bianca were bragging about how they were better than any "indy girls".

It's worth noting though that the crowd chanted a bunch of sexual innuendos at all of the women, and some racial stuff as well. It's apparently been a pretty bad crowd for anyone who is a minority wrestler tonight.

Didn't Kairi also have to deal with a similarly crappy crowd a few months ago?

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
Mixed tag main event tonight: Velveteen Dream & Vanessa Borne vs. Ricochet & Kacy Catanzaro.

The Dream & Vanessa pairing is very much Prince & Vanity (or Apollonia, or Shiela E or insert any Prince muse). I could be wrong, but early on in the genesis of the Dream character, wasn't Vanessa his valet on a few live events?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

Urgh I hate crowds like that. A few years back at an NXT Live Event in Sydney Australia that I went to a bunch of fans tried to start some racist chants but they got shut straight down by the rest of the crowd.

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
Potentially interesting note tonight: Mia Yim had/has an instagram story up of her traveling to the NXT Sanford show tonight. It's possible she debuts tonight.

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
So here are a few house show results for tonight so far:

Kassius Ohno def. Stacey Erwin Jr

Io Shirai and Kacy Catanzaro def. Aliyah and Kavita Devi

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
Yikes. Tonight's women's main event was Kairi, Dakota, and Candice vs Shayna, Marina, and Jessamyn in an elimination tag match. A clean sweep for the UFC 4HW, apparently. Order of elimination below:

Kairi was eliminated via DQ (crowd was apparently super fucking pissed over this and hijacked the match)
Candice was eliminated by Marina (Pinfall)
Dakota was eliminated by Shayna (submission)

Yes. Marina, Jessamyn, and Shayna all survived.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,184 Posts
I hope Matt Riddle and Stacy Irvin Jr get wrestler names because those just won't work.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Yikes. Tonight's women's main event was Kairi, Dakota, and Candice vs Shayna, Marina, and Jessamyn in an elimination tag match. A clean sweep for the UFC 4HW, apparently. Order of elimination below:

Kairi was eliminated via DQ (crowd was apparently super fucking pissed over this and hijacked the match)

Can Dakota go to NXT: UK and take Kairi, Io and anyone else worth a damn with her because this is getting f'n ridiculous.

I mean the MMA HW are making "Reign of Terror era" Triple H look like Chris Jericho in comparison.

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I hope Matt Riddle and Stacy Irvin Jr get wrestler names because those just won't work.
Riddle is unlikely, Stacey Irvin probably will. Riddle has indie cache, Irvin would be a 100% pure wwe trained and developed "creation".

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,184 Posts
Riddle is unlikely, Stacey Irvin probably will. Riddle has indie cache, Irvin would be a 100% pure wwe trained and developed "creation".
I think it's more likely he gets to keep his name because WWE execs jerk off to UFC rather than because of his Indy cachet.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts

Damn Women MMA reign of horror is coming up and there's no one that can stop it.

121 - 140 of 408 Posts