Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 408 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Am I missing something? :lol Did these two date at some point or what?
They are engaged, but they are very private about it, so whenever they are together they usually don't post stuff in their social media. At least she doesn't.

Reactions: Cobwebber

·
Premium Member
9,965 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Reactions: december_blue

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
How does Kyle know Jeet has a small package?

Also, looks like the Jessie Show is on a roll. Wonder if she'll make it to the MYC this year?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cool finish. I saw Mendoza and Aichner last week and that was a great match. This one looks even better. Barthel is finding himself a character and I think will start making progress onto tv. Aichner is still a blank canvas. Got a strong look but never heard him on the mic and he needs some development here. Otherwise, he'll just be called WWE2K CAW by the crowd. He has a great skill/agility/strength combination, big moveset and never, ever botches. He just needs to give us a reason for why he's there.

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
It seems like the some of the MYC women (Toni and Rhea) are making appearances in some form tonight at the house show in Lakeland. Also Kairi is slated to wrestle tonight, but they already blew through Taynara and Reina. Meaning the only two people really left for her to face are either Vanessa or Shayna. And I doubt they are going to run Shayna/Kairi now.

There's also the possibility of it being a tag match, I guess. Kairi/Nikki vs Shayna/Vanessa.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
It seems like the some of the MYC women (Toni and Rhea) are making appearances in some form tonight at the house show in Lakeland. Also Kairi is slated to wrestle tonight, but they already blew through Taynara and Reina. Meaning the only two people really left for her to face are either Vanessa or Shayna. And I doubt they are going to run Shayna/Kairi now.

There's also the possibility of it being a tag match, I guess. Kairi/Nikki vs Shayna/Vanessa.

Well, earlier in the day Nikki Cross tweeted that she would be working the Lakeland show, so it's definitely going to be a tag team match. My guess would be Rhea & Shayna.

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
Well, earlier in the day Nikki Cross tweeted that she would be working the Lakeland show, so it's definitely going to be a tag team match. My guess would be Rhea & Shayna.
Nope. Nikki is facing Bianca it seems. So it means Kairi is either facing Shayna or Vanessa tonight. And it's looking like it's Shayna. Lacey and Vanessa aren't advertised for tonight. The only other heels I can think of is Kavita Devi and Aliyah.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Nope. Nikki is facing Bianca it seems. So it means Kairi is either facing Shayna or Vanessa tonight. And it's looking like it's Shayna. Lacey and Vanessa aren't advertised for tonight. The only other heels I can think of is Kavita Devi and Aliyah.
Or she's not working tonight's house show.

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Seems a few of the NXT-UK guys were working the House Show last night. Must be over for a PC training stint. Flash Morgan, James Drake, Zack Gibson and Eddie Drake all worked. Toni Storm was also at the meet and greet.

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
Worth noting that Marina and Shayna are apparently doing something tonight as well. I assume tagging against Kairi and either MJ or Xia Li.

41 - 60 of 408 Posts