Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 408 Posts

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
It's not a racial slur. I legitimately had no idea who it was considering she looked pretty different compared to her previous appearances.

·
Premium Member
9,965 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Breeze and the Revival working house shows this weekend. Main roster really did a number on those guys.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Speaking of random house show stuff, apparently Chad Lail(formerly known as TNA's Gunner) was the most over person at the Dallas house show.

.....................yeah.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
People unfortunately wouldn't stop chanting Chad in women's title match and there were some "we want chad" chants in the main event which is just bad.

·
Premium Member
9,965 Posts
I guess we'll see the former Gunner on NXT TV sooner than later now.

·
Registered
642 Posts
You get crowds making up chants when they are bored and not bought into the action and then it spreads with people wanting to be part of it. The touring roster looks lighter than usual. Black and Cole not there but there should be enough to keep an audience engaged.

That said, cool to see Lail getting some recognition, however it arrives. He's a solid talent and worth more than how he's being booked right now.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
What are they trying to achieve with bringing back MR wrestlers to FL house shows. It's not like there is any shortage of NXT wrestlers who need time on them.

I get the Revival on a road trip. Those are middle profile events where NXT need to get a strong audience and the possibility of a bigger star turning up will help that.

Way back, when Tyson Kidd moved to NXT there was a clear plan to reboot his career and inject new life

But a Florida house show for Breeze and Dillinger? Just sounds like someone got bored and wondered what else to do

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I honestly thought he wasn't in Florida since Peyton has been posting a lot of stuff lately and she usually doesn't do that when he is around. Add him to The Revival and Breeze as people who returned for house shows.
Am I missing something? :lol Did these two date at some point or what?

21 - 40 of 408 Posts