Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kacy Catanzaro debuts at this weekend's shows-

Doing what she do (against Reina Gonzalez) -

Brennan Williams teaming with Chris Dijak (Against TMDK) - Williams is a pretty big dude in his own right -

Speaking of big dudes (and little dudes) -
Lio Rush makes his entrance

Team China vs Team Brazil

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
Since this is random NXT house show stuff tonight is likely to be the last Florida NXT house show (and maybe even overall) for the IIconics. Last night I think it was the last one for Ember as well. It truly is the end of an era.

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since this is random NXT house show stuff tonight is likely to be the last Florida NXT house show (and maybe even overall) for the IIconics. Last night I think it was the last one for Ember as well. It truly is the end of an era.
Yeah, they left them back for the Florida farewell, along with Ember and Sanity (Nikki on national tour) with the rest of the A-List being on the DC/Pennsylvania roadie. No Way Jose and Almas both on the National Tour as well which is strange, unless maybe they're going to work another stretch in Florida still.

·
Premium Member
9,232 Posts
I like the idea of them having the China & Brazil teams. It gives something for all parties involved to do and would be an easy way to get them onto TV.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,685 Posts
There have been a few women to come through NXT with gymnastics backgrounds but it looks like Kacy is going to make a name for herself by out creative-ing them all.

I'm so there for Xia vs Taynara, the 4 dudes can come but I haven't seen enough to be excited, still though, the Brazil vs China thing sounds good on paper. Sidebar: I think it would be cool for WWE to do a network exclusive, one night international mixed trios tournament, 8 teams, 8 countries: US, CAN, JP, CHN, BRZ, GBR, IND, AUS.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Loving the Kiwi/Aussie love going on with Billie, Peyton & Dakota :lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
One day once Kacy gets on the main roster she would be the perfect person to give the cool Women's Rumble near elimination spot that Kofi does every year.

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Custom User Title
6,382 Posts
It's worth noting that Shayna, Aliyah, Vanessa Bourne and some goober I don't know beat the team of Kairi, Dakota, Candice, and Nixon at the Crystal River show tonight. Shayna submitted Nixon in order to claim victory, then chased her own team out of the ring screaming this was her ring.

So I guess they are going with an angle in the future of where the entire women's locker room turns on Shayna. I'd be shocked if her "farewell" isn't her eating every single NXT female's finisher, heel or face.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
On an aside, Gargano is wearing a neckbrace - If an angle was taped and didn't air yet should he be selling it? Or is it real? Did the tapings happenings "happen" or don't happen until they air? Are the shows treated as their live when they air?

What concerns me more is that the guy next to them looks like Tommaso Ciampa from around a year ago and he doesn't match the description of anyone else. :lol

This was posted on 22 April. According to reports, Ciampa beat Lorcan on that show, then Gargano came in and the two brawled. Lorcan is the only guy you could mistake for Ciampa, but the whole thing doesn't add up. This picture would have to be from after the brawl, since Gargano did not appear in any other capacity on that show. If Gargano was wearing a neckbrace to support kayfabe, it would've come off during the fight. Also, the guy standing in the ring is not in wrestling gear, so it wouldn't be Lorcan who just had a match beforehand.

Is this an old picture taken at a different event? If not, who is this guy with Johnny, Candice and Jose? :hmmm

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,608 Posts
It's worth noting that Shayna, Aliyah, Vanessa Bourne and some goober I don't know beat the team of Kairi, Dakota, Candice, and Nixon at the Crystal River show tonight. Shayna submitted Nixon in order to claim victory, then chased her own team out of the ring screaming this was her ring.

So I guess they are going with an angle in the future of where the entire women's locker room turns on Shayna. I'd be shocked if her "farewell" isn't her eating every single NXT female's finisher, heel or face.
That was Kavita Devi, she was in the MYC and faced Dakota Kai.

1 - 20 of 408 Posts