Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just browsing the WWE network, seeing what kind if things they have on there and I came across a women's match from an old episode of Raw in 1995 I believe. It gave me an idea; a thread where people can share random womens matches that you enjoy.

The match I found was Aja Kong vs Chaparita Asasri:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe47x4_chapparita-asari-vs-aja-kong_shortfilms

Some of the moves that Asari pulls out are incredible and Kong makes an amazing heel in this match. I love that WWE was showcasing such immensely talented women, it's a shame this trend didn't continue.

I would love to see a few more hidden gems like this. Also, we all know how great Trish vs Lita matches and the like were, so please try and post matches that people may not be familiar with.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
KANA Vs. ARISA NAKAJIMA 8/18/2013

Still currently looking for the match from December that year.

x2af6pi_kairi-hojo-nanae-takahashi-c-vs-io-shirai-yoshiko-stardom_sport

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's gonna be a Joshi thread when it's all said and done

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Jumping Bomb Angels were one of the best womens tagteam imo

Vs Crush Girls TagLeagueTheBest '87

part2

part3

Longest womens match I ever saw :surprise:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I started watchin everything in the Network from as far back as it goes and was suprised how good the Women's match at Survivor Series '87 was.

Why are half these women not in the Hall Of Fame they've had quite a few good matches.

Also Jimmy Hart also managed women? Da Fuq? xD

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,476 Posts

Alright, its not so much the action itself here, as a stand alone match its good but not great. I really dig the stories being told here more than anything else. After a series of back and forth matches Maryse finally beats Michelle for her first Title.

Then post match after teasing it and building to it for a month Michelle snaps and turns heel by beating down Maria. Was some great stories told in this match.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts

Also here's Becky Lynch (Rebecca Knox) in her first Shimmer match against Allison Danger. Her best match there was probably the 2/3 falls match against Daizee Haze but I haven't uploaded that yet. Will post it here when I do.

x2h8fvf_vts-01-1_sport

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts
Final Resolution 2008: Awesome Kong vs Gail Kim

PART 2

Their matches was so fucking good.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
I don't know anything about Japanese womens wrestling besides Megumi Kudo's FMW Death Matches with Shark Tsuchiya, Combat Toyoda, and Sumie Sakai, so check them shits out.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
xopo3n_wwf-womens-title-alundra-blayze-vs-bull-nakano-november-20-1994_sport

Bull Nakano wins the WWF women's title in Japan.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Mercedes KV in fatal 4way v Farenheit v Fury v Mikaze Beyond wrestling
>:)

On a serious note Ivy Fit v Mercedes KV NEFW '11

Sweet Saraya v Brittani Knight '07

Shanna v Brittani Knight Pro-wrestling:EVE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts