Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it is possible for me to have randomly altering banners like Nitemare does or if it is only possible for staff or just him to have a random banner each post?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Cowie has that style in her sig too. I was gonna try for that with the one's everyone made for me in GFX...but since that's gonna be trendy an all if it gets out in this thread...I guess not.

LAME!!!:cuss:

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I have one. Mine isn't as good as Nitemares though, it doesn't change every refresh. I'm not telling how I did it because Nitemare gets a PM everyday asking how he did it and he doesn't tell. He would hate me if I blabbed and I can't do that, I would not survive with out Nitemares love.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Yeah, Lolz. He does it better. I dont know either how can go directly to google when you click the banner.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It would be annoying if everyone did it. It'd lose any originality it had. I hadn't even realised that Cowie's changed, but I think I know how it works differently to Lee's. But yeah, just have one banner, maybe two.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It'd have to be done in a way that'd work here though, like Cowie's is. Nitemare's is done differently, which is why it changes differently. If that makes sense.

Anyway, can't everyone just be happy with being able to have banners normally? They could always be taken away, you know.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^I think this is a little different than that. As for the random banner I never realized how high the interest would be so I have given up on the idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts