Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesnt hog the spotlight,put over henry,made rhodes look like a legit threat and yet still remains over

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Oh and the fact that he (and others) perform 50 weeks a year for your enjoyment had nothing to do with it huh?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
9 Time world champion because he's tall and attractive, FACT.
he has no other upside, he's made a career of being carried, and has done so much of it. People seem to think he's now become a talented wrestler.

You wanna hate on Cena, this guy deserves 10x the amount of hate Cena gets.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Randall will never ever earn my respect EVER! The guy is boring as hell to watch. He barely has talent. His father and grandfather barely had talent.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Randall will never ever earn my respect EVER! The guy is boring as hell to watch. He barely has talent. His father and grandfather barely had talent.
I hate Randall too, but you do realise you're signature appears to be a topless Football player right?
you're not really in a position of power here.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,147 Posts
Doesn't hog the spotlight? Ok, sure...

He wants some respect from me, he should try putting over Wade Barrett the way he put over Henry. But of course that isn't happening.
Yeah he should book his own matches. What?

I've been tolerant of Orton since this Henry program started. Still not a fan of his ringwork or character.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I hate Randall too, but you do realise you're signature appears to be a topless Football player right?
you're not really in a position of power here.
and your avatar is a fucking sausage so what?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9 Time world champion because he's tall and attractive, FACT.
he has no other upside, he's made a career of being carried, and has done so much of it. People seem to think he's now become a talented wrestler.

You wanna hate on Cena, this guy deserves 10x the amount of hate Cena gets.
i'd take orton over cena anyday when the last time cena put someone over? cleanly for that matter. The guy is always in the title picture. Orton put over henry cleanly and is now fueding with Rhodes over the IC title.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
i'd take orton over cena anyday when the last time cena put someone over? cleanly for that matter. The guy is always in the title picture. Orton put over henry cleanly and is now fueding with Rhodes over the IC title.
Orton put henry over, after 4 months of burying Christian, and a full 2 years of burying every other fucker who crossed his path before that. I don't think putting over mark Henry, who already looks like he could kill me without even touching me, is that big a deal.

Also, can i point out, it's not Cenas job to put people over? he's the face of the company. the only time he should put a guy over properly is whoever replaces him.
Orton however is a bland, unintersting dull excuse for a man. He's exactly what happens when you grow up in life and you've never had to work for anything.

and on a sidenote, i assure you, Orton didn't suggest putting Henry over, probably quite the opposite.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well, you're judging someone on wrestling talent,
Whilst marking out for Goldberg, and having Edge and Chris JERICHO in your least favourite wrestler list..
Right, bud cause your the one on the throne with all the knowledge and can be the dictator on who i can like and i can't like. I posted about Orton on my own formulated opinion, if i don't like someone so the fuck what! I am not judging the love you have for sausage or automatically calling you gay or a homo for it.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Right, bud cause your the one on the throne with all the knowledge and can be the dictator on who i can like and i can't like. I posted about Orton on my own formulated opinion, if i don't like someone so the fuck what! I am not judging the love you have for sausage or automatically calling you gay or a homo for it.
Nope, have your opinion, i'm just saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
you mark for a guy who's a shitty wrestler, its best you don't insult other shitty wrestlers.

Aha, cleverly insinuating i love Sausage. clever, very clever.
So i assume everyone on this forum must have an inate craving for whatevers in their profile picture, thus meaning you crave Bill Goldberg. I can be childish too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nope, have your opinion, i'm just saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
you mark for a guy who's a shitty wrestler, its best you don't insult other shitty wrestlers.

Aha, cleverly insinuating i love Sausage. clever, very clever.
So i assume everyone on this forum must have an inate craving for whatevers in their profile picture, thus meaning you crave Bill Goldberg. I can be childish too.
I was just making a point, and yes i do crave for Goldberg to come back.

Anyways case in point we where here to talk about the untalented Randall not who i mark for or who i don't. I get flamed enough for having Goldberg as my avatar.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm not really on anyone's side in this dispute, but I do have to admit that saying Randy Orton is a horrible wrestler while holding an avatar of Goldberg- the man who injured everyone he ever worked with and ended Bret Hart's career with a botched mule kick- is a bit ironic.

·
Registered
249 Posts
First it was people complaining Orton doesn't put anyone over. Hes done that so now they'll complain about him for something else. Idiots.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Oh and the fact that he (and others) perform 50 weeks a year for your enjoyment had nothing to do with it huh?
And get paid more in 1 year then you will make in 20 years.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
The paper bag looked ridiculous on him with his motionless body on the mat. I found it strangely hilarious.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
First it was people complaining Orton doesn't put anyone over. Hes done that so now they'll complain about him for something else. Idiots.
Not me - I just find him boring/dull. But that is a personal opinion. Just like I don't like Cody Rhodes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts