1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,376 Posts

·
Registered
20,075 Posts
That makes him a massive babyface in my book. I guess they are just not going to bother with Andrade anymore now since he was originally supposed to be part of this angle? That’s a win/win!

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,363 Posts
We will see how this goes. Preston doesn't come off as a heel to me with his voice but maybe ill be wrong. They have needed to do something with the Dark Order group for awhile now. Slowly it's dwindling. I think that there will always be some sort of DO acknowledgement in AEW because of negative 1 and Brodie's wife working there. Evil Uno, Reynolds and Silver will probably hang on to the Dark Order thing until the very end. Silvers a natural babyface anyway.

·
Registered
20,075 Posts
We will see how this goes. Preston doesn't come off as a heel to me with his voice but maybe ill be wrong. They have needed to do something with the Dark Order group for awhile now. Slowly it's dwindling. I think that there will always be some sort of DO acknowledgement in AEW because of negative 1 and Brodie's wife working there. Evil Uno, Reynolds and Silver will probably hang on to the Dark Order thing until the very end. Silvers a natural babyface anyway.

They should have done a farewell tour two years ago before fading away. At least they are slowly being phased out.

·
Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,376 Posts
That makes him a massive babyface in my book. I guess they are just not going to bother with Andrade anymore now since he was originally supposed to be part of this angle? That’s a win/win!
I don't know why Tony Khan is so obsessed with keeping dead weight that wants to cut itself. This would do wonders for his budget, so he can actually acquire wrestlers that people want to see.

·
Registered
20,075 Posts
I don't know why Tony Khan is so obsessed with keeping dead weight that wants to cut itself. This would do wonders for his budget, so he can actually acquire wrestlers that people want to see.

Yeah, this is worse than an Ali situation. Ali never punched anyone when he was trying to get released but Andrade is probably getting a weekly paycheck after jaw jacking Sammy.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I am all for Preston making a character change, so I will give this a shot. Since DO does seem to be dwindling down they might as well split the group completely. Re-hire Stu Grayson, pair him back with Uno, make a new gimmick, and make add them to ROH's tag division. Same goes for Silver/Reynolds.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts