Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Rambling Rabbit gets his win back against Mercy the Buzzard who should he feud with next?

I reckon Ricochet, I think this will elevate Rambling Rabbit to Indy Darling status

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I thought that sonofabitch was dead! Dead! They hit him with five shots and he's still alive! Don Barzini won't be happy about this... get Rabbit's consigliere, that lawyer, and tell him we want a meeting. With Michael, not that hothead Sonny

·
Registered
394 Posts
There are bunch of options: Rambling Rabbit vs The Big Dog. Rambling Rabbit vs The Beast. Hell they can get The Animal out of retirement and have Rambling Rabbit vs The Animal.

Too bad that the Rabid Wolverine is dead else Rambling Rabbit vs the Rabid Wolverine would have been money

·
Registered
394 Posts
What about Rambling Rabbit vs The Bunny? In order to be The Rabbit you first gota beat The Rabbit!

And once he is done with that he can move on and beat El Torino ! Kane once said that if they want they could have made El Torino the WWE champ so they should do that and then have Rambling Rabbit win the title at WM! Will be good feel good moment as Rambling Rabbit Deserves the title and is currently being held back !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts