Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happened with him? He used to be cool, but recently he's just been acting like a real bastard. Take a look here:

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23242&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I know the thread wasn't brilliant to start with, but he's steamed in and then had a go at me and Kaneanite for it. The threads ruined, and now there's no chance of it getting better. I know he doesn't like me, but there's no need for all of that. I've never done anything to him, it just doesn't make sense.

Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I sorta got outta hand in that thread too. Great, Lee's gonna have my ass for this. I'm screwed.:(

DONT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIM! HE BEATS ME AND MAKES ME HIS SEXUAL SLAVE! :eek::no::(

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Me too. For that I am sorry.

Cody made me do it Flash......honestly!!
You know I love you. It's his fault.

B

·
0 Posts
That thread is funny. I hate Rajah though. He's a young bastard. :angry:

I'm just kidding Rajah. Will you still be my friend?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
man, Rajah is a big cuddly teddy bear really. People just have a way of going at each other for trivial reasons. Everyone needs to lighten up and have a group hug that I'm not a part of...

M

·
0 Posts
If you take Rajahs Sence of humor the wrong way, ur screwed. Thats all it is, and Kaneanite will always go along with anyone, hes a bit of a man-whore.

B

·
0 Posts
Because he can. Also, Rajah acts like a dick on the forums, but it is just a show. He is hella cool on MSN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts