Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
What's up with you fuckers and borders? PROFESSIONAL people rarely use borders. Borders are soooooo new graphics people. "I think borders are better so you will use a border or you suck!" Poor attitude.

You'll see. You'll all see.

In other news, the rain isn't that good. Right.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts

You a Prince fan by any chance? :D

I dunno. This is the second banner I've seen with the rain effect. (The other was just a plain gray banner...pretty uninspiring) This one's not that much better, but since there's atleast a cut in yours, and it's not as simplistic as many would assume...

5/10 (It's avg. And could evolve into a better piece of work with some time)

·
Registered
619 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:

You a Prince fan by any chance? :D

I dunno. This is the second banner I've seen with the rain effect. (The other was just a plain gray banner...pretty uninspiring) This one's not that much better, but since there's atleast a cut in yours, and it's not as simplistic as many would assume...

5/10 (It's avg. And could evolve into a better piece of work with some time)
heh heh heh... I get it... purple rain... that made me feel smart for a second... :no:

Anyway. I don't like the pic, animation, or bg. your capabale of much more...very poor...5/10

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nitemare said:
What's up with you fuckers and borders? PROFESSIONAL people rarely use borders. Borders are soooooo new graphics people. "I think borders are better so you will use a border or you suck!" Poor attitude.

You'll see. You'll all see.

In other news, the rain isn't that good. Right.
Borders finish off the banner, and make it stand out more. It's like the cherry on top of a sundae. It doesn't REALLY add anything special to it, but it looks nice, and tops it off.

How many PROFESSIONALS do you know that make banners for forums? Most professionals use their talents to make website layouts and shit. I'm not saying you should have borders on every single graphic. I'm saying they're good with banners and signatures and shit...unless you're blending them into the forum colors or something.

N

·
0 Posts
Most websites have banners or images to help make their top stories stand out. Most don't have borders.

Just because this is a forum doesn't mean it has to have a border to look good. It's poor criticism.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts