Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is getting this and who else can't fucking wait?!

I've been on IGN's youtube and I just watched the Enemy video they did and this is gonna be one of the best games in a while if it lives up to the hype, it's gonna blow MW3 and BF3 out of the water I think, the open world setting, the different types of enemies that are gonna be fun to play against and the graphics look amazing and it comes out tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I heard about this game about a year ago. Needless to say I can not wait any longer.. so glad it's almost here.

This, Skyrim, MW3, BF3, G03 ... what a year!

·
hello
19,527 Posts
Jesus Christ, there is a thread on Rage TWO threads below this one. Why did you really feel the need to start another one, considering you've just said exactly what is said in the other thread "fap fap fap gonna own MW3 and BF3 fap fap fap Rage fap fap fap"?

Some people...

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Renegade™;10401098 said:
Jesus Christ, there is a thread on Rage TWO threads below this one. Why did you really feel the need to start another one, considering you've just said exactly what is said in the other thread "fap fap fap gonna own MW3 and BF3 fap fap fap Rage fap fap fap"?

Some people...
Who pissed in your cheerios? someone created a similar thread, it happens on giant forums like this, This was meant as a discussion, not a ten reasons why it'll pwn this game and that game like the other thread.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
My thread is the best chance at a discussion thread since apparently it's flying under a lot of people's radars here.

Don't worry. You got excited about a game you are looking forward to and wanted to talk about it. Don't let the trolls get to you.

Are you picking it up tomorrow? I'm getting it right away along with Dark Souls.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My thread is the best chance at a discussion thread since apparently it's flying under a lot of people's radars here.

Don't worry. You got excited about a game you are looking forward to and wanted to talk about it. Don't let the trolls get to you.

Are you picking it up tomorrow? I'm getting it right away along with Dark Souls.
Yeah I pre-ordered it back in August, I'm not so sure how it got under so many radars, a bunch of people I talked to were really hyped about it.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
They said to install all discs. And that happens on games all the time. If you look at that spot for a second or two it would clear up and look a lot better.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'm about 2 hours into it so far, it's pretty good. Nothing earth shattering by any means. It's quite pretty.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Saw the best quote on this just now. It reminds me of the whole Dead Island deal last month:

"I hate it how we have to alpha test a game now when we paid for what was supposed to be a finished product"

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'm playing it on the 360 and I've had no issues so far. About 4 and a half hours into it now. I suggest you play it on the highest difficulty, it gets pretty insane. The enemy AI is really good, something you don't see too often. I'm also positive John Goodman is in it and so is the VO guy from Crackdown, although that one I'm not so sure of 100%.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts