Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me if you like it, and tell me what I can do to get better.

·
Registered
160 Posts
it aight
u cudve dun better

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
^ 4 reel yo

Should have done something to Sable just because, maybe a outside glow or something. "Not feelin'" the text. You might want to make it a little easier to read.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
It aint bad you could use better font tho but other than its fine.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Some ways to improve: Border, glow on Sable, different diva other than ugly sable, readable font, some sort of effect on the font.

Then again, I suck, so you don't have to listen to me:cool:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Thug_Life said in post #2 :
it aight
u cudve dun better
How do you know? that's your opinion on everybody you rate. If you're going to say that for every single banner you bless with your presence please for the love of god use fricking English! (takes a deep breath)

BB, I think it's a pretty good attempt, but I'm suprised to say Cody nailed it in one. Do what he said and it'll be much better :D

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Surprised to say? What's that supposed to mean?!:eek: I know a bit about graphics. I know what makes them look good. I just can't produce the things that make them look good. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adam meant that Cody nailed what was wrng with my banner in one post, so no one else should have to say what else to do.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude, wtf!!!????!!!! Don't mess with me! Nah, I'll leave you alone. Only because you might have high blood pressure or something.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #11 :
Dude, wtf!!!????!!!! Don't mess with me! Nah, I'll leave you alone. Only because you might have high blood pressure or something.
Why do I find myself trembling with fear thinking of all the horrible things BabyBoy could do to me?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah Rajah, don't mess with me. No one does. It's ok to be scared. I'm scared of myself.

Will you still be my friend?

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Ah, I know why. I quoted Kaneanite's post, and its an ad banner. Internet Security or something prevents ad banners on my computer... :confused:

Oh, and okay, closed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts