Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Lesnar Vs HHH
Kane Vs Ryder (maybe)
Punk Vs D Bry
Cena Vs tensai
Sheamus Vs ADR

Orton has wrestled almost everyone of Smackdown Roster. I cant think of anyone whom orton can have a feud with... So is it going to be Orton Vs Jericho?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I don't expcet it but wouldn't mind it either.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
...again? It wasnt very good the last time. The only memoriable thing was the me want title match line.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
It seems logical. I've even put that match on the Predict the OTL card. And Jericho left two years ago after being punted by Orton.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Orton/Y2J is what should have happened at WM. It will be a nice second main event after Cena/Ace. Jericho can finally have a great match with a worker like Orton.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Orton/Y2J is what should have happened at WM. It will be a nice second main event after Cena/Ace. Jericho can finally have a great match with a worker like Orton.
Second main event?
After J vs J?

Okay you don't like Punk nor Bryan but that match is clearly the main event.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Seems logical, and I actually do see it happening soon. If you recall October 2010, Orton's the one who punted Jericho and 'took him out.' The feud would be pretty intense, and the match would be good. Plus, they're not feuding with anyone at the moment. Jericho's feud with Punk's finished, and Orton's feud with Kane's finished.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Good lord, deluded doesn't even cover it. No wonder you're pretty much the laughing stock of this board. Your ignorance and stupidity is simply astounding. How many more times do you need to be told? Jericho specifically came back to work a program with Punk and put him over at WM, and he's already had two great matches, with a much better worker than Orton.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts