Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe already posted but what is his status on the card? is he like semi main eventer or jobber? because it seems that one week he's getting squashed and then another he qualifies for the EC considering the raw rumble consisted mostly of main eventers and upper mid carders... lets just hope he remembers hes entering the elimination chamber and not a steel cage :rolleyes:

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
He's a low midcarder, but he's just credible enough to qualify for big matches against weak opponents when they need somebody in the match to be thrown to the dogs.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's a low midcarder, but he's just credible enough to qualify for big matches against weak opponents when they need somebody in the match to be thrown to the dogs.
yeah i mean i thought he was on the same level as John Morrison considering they both went to Mania together and got drafted to Raw together but now its quite obvious that R-Truth is biting Morrisons dust

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
yeah i mean i thought he was on the same level as John Morrison considering they both went to Mania together and got drafted to Raw together but now its quite obvious that R-Truth is biting Morrisons dust
Nah, he's not on Morrison's level. Never has been.

Here's a basic rundown of where everything stands.

Top guy: John Cena

High main eventer: The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Edge

Mid level main eventer: Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz

Low main eventer: Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Kane, Big Show

High midcarder: John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Ezekiel Jackson, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Drew Mcintyre

Low midcarder: Mark Henry, R-Truth, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, The Great Khali, Ted Dibiase

Jobber: Alex Riley (*sigh*), David Otunga, Zach Ryder, Michael McGillicutty, Husky Harris

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

High midcarder: John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Ezekiel Jackson, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Drew Mcintyre

Low midcarder: Mark Henry, R-Truth, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, The Great Khali, Ted Dibiase

Jobber: Alex Riley (*sigh*), David Otunga, Zach Ryder, Michael McGillicutty, Husky Harris
i would say that undertaker and john cena are both the top guys of the respective brands and any of your high level main eventers can step in and be the top guy should cena or taker not be there for any reason

e.g. Taker Gone - Mysterio In & When Cena was 'Fired' Orton had to step in to be the face of Raw for a little while despite Cena never actually leaving (what a convincing angle that was)

but other then that i agree with your assessment

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
well hes in the elimination chamber match so he aint doing to bad.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
i would say that undertaker and john cena are both the top guys of the respective brands and any of your high level main eventers can step in and be the top guy should cena or taker not be there for any reason

e.g. Taker Gone - Mysterio In & When Cena was 'Fired' Orton had to step in to be the face of Raw for a little while despite Cena never actually leaving (what a convincing angle that was)

but other then that i agree with your assessment
Taker is the top guy on SmackDown, but they aren't co-faces of the company. Cena is the ABSOLUTE TOP guy.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
His overness is what elevates him a little, but he's never treated as a REAL contender by the booking team.

So yeah, he's a low midcarder - who gets to job to the big boys because the crowd enjoy his little song.

·
Registered
601 Posts
His overness is what elevates him a little, but he's never treated as a REAL contender by the booking team.

So yeah, he's a low midcarder - who gets to job to the big boys because the crowd enjoy his little song.
Well that's the thing. Is he really over, or is it just his song that's over? And assuming that's true, does that mean he's over by extension?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
It's just the song that's over. He tried a new one for a few weeks and he went back to "what's up" so fast because he was getting DEAD silence. That exposed him BIG TIME. :lmao :lmao

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
He is a good wrestler, and a crowed popper, but according to the WWE not to be taking seriously. Basically if I bet my house and my family, that he would be the first to be eliminated in the chamber, I would win the bet.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
He is a good wrestler, and a crowed popper, but according to the WWE not to be taking seriously. Basically if I bet my house and my family, that he would be the first to be eliminated in the chamber, I would win the bet.
Unless they go for the big shock by having the favourite eliminated first. Even then he'd be the second one gone.

Oh, and for those saying that being in the Chamber is a good thing for him, don't forget previous entrants include Chris Masters, Ted Dibiase, Hardcore Holly, Big Daddy V, The Great Khali, Vladimir Kozlov and Mike Knox.

·
Registered
884 Posts

I'd say high midcarder..... fueding with Rey Mysterio, gets air time.... and CERTAINLY better than the other spastics in that line that you have put him with

1 - 20 of 49 Posts