Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His probly the best TNA Wrestler to jump to WWE and have sum deal of success. How do you rate him? is he as good as you thought hel be when he joined? whats next for the upper mid carder?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Nothing really.

He's one dimensional and designed to make up the mid-card numbers. This is as good as it's gonna get for him.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think it's safe to say that this is the peak of Truth's WWE career, I wouldn't expect much more from him.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd prefer to see him in the main event scene than I would the Miz and Sheamus but hey thats just me. Realistically though I think that this is the furthest the WWE will take him.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
Completely played out filler, and good on Cole or somebody telling Cole to bitch about R Truth singing the entire song before a match.

With ZERO breath control. He gasps and gags and sputters it out, its horrid.

I don't mind him in the ring though, good performer, good worker.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I like the guy, but I know the WWE won't take him any higher then where his is now. A less than transitional championship run will unfortunately be the only thing hes getting it seems.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
I hate his entrance and I can't see him in the main event scene.

But he's pretty decent in the ring.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
he's a good midcarder. that's it. especially with the gimmick he has.

however, i appreciate him because he is over.

·
Registered
253 Posts
He always sounds terrible singing his entrance music. He has absolutely no character. They should turn him heel, and if he doesn't draw any heat, then its game over for career progression.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
He always sounds terrible singing his entrance music. He has absolutely no character. They should turn him heel, and if he doesn't draw any heat, then its game over for career progression.
absolutely NO point whatsoever to turn him heel. he's over. one of the more over midcarders they have. just let him be, it's been game over for career progression the day he debuted.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solid wrestler, he might be a bit spotty but knows how to connect his moves. Great at electrifying the crowd but with his age, I don't see him anything higher than the US Title, maybe a WWE Title shot but he won't be winning it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts