Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,897 Posts
For me this has gotten stale since they split off Carmella from R-Truth and limited it to RAW, only involving the Bollywood Boys. Slater chasing Truth would be fun but he is on Smackdown.

They do need to do something to make this seem exciting again. Move on from the Bollywood Boys for starters.

·
Southern Pride
2,897 Posts
Where is Drake Maverick? Did he get too over and they knocked him down a few pegs? He MADE that title relevant.
He is on Smackdown.

What they should do is take advantage of the PPVs (Survivor Series) by having guys on Smackdown chase R-Truth for the night, beat R-Truth and then have the next month of R-Truth being depressed on RAW while Drake or whomever is getting chased around on Smackdown. I feel like they could still find ways to make it interesting even with its new limitations.

Then again, I guess whats keeping Drake from hunting R-Truth down at his hotel room or wherever, away from WWE shows? I don't know. They probably don't know either.

It just feels like they don't know what to do next with it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
He is on Smackdown.

What they should do is take advantage of the PPVs (Survivor Series) by having guys on Smackdown chase R-Truth for the night, beat R-Truth and then have the next month of R-Truth being depressed on RAW while Drake or whomever is getting chased around on Smackdown. I feel like they could still find ways to make it interesting even with its new limitations.

Then again, I guess whats keeping Drake from hunting R-Truth down at his hotel room or wherever, away from WWE shows? I don't know. They probably don't know either.

It just feels like they don't know what to do next with it.

They got cut off at the knees with Smackdown going to fox. USA refused to let them move/feature the 24/7 title on Smackdown because it was originally an idea by USA executives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Truth is great, but they ran this shit into the ground, and tbh, it was a very poor man's version of the Hardcore title from back in the day. Drake and Jinder were entertaining foils for Truth, but everyone else sucks

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I remember when these Truth 24/7 segments were one of the very rare positives of the company and were actually funny.

So, of course, they run it to the ground to the point where I feel nothing for them anymore. Shocker.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I wish they would use some props ..These generic surprises aren't enough..Use a trash can or steel chair or whatever, have some betrayals..Make it interesting again.. its kinda gotten stale.. Plus where the f is drake maverick... Him and R-truth are what made the titles the best part of WWE for a couple of months or so.. :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts