Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This might be a bit too mellow, but his debut vignette has an amazing music, it kinda fits his new "Truth has set me free" persona, at least to me.

Mark Henry's theme is not generic!

"Somebody's Gonna Get their ass whipped". It's Mark "Ratings" Henry. He big, he's bad, and he's gonna beat the hell out of you. It fits because it's Mark Henry.

R Truth will probably get some generic 3 Doorhoobaback theme song.

SHUT UP LIL JIMMY

well....I guess we know what Titantron Video the WWE will *NEVER* use for RTruth. :lmao

wow. holy sh*t. I doubt any caucasian people would dare to sing this out in public.
The Consequences could be this ----> :avit: or this :gun:

BTW, dig the shirt ICE-T is rockin' "Louder than Fuck" at 1:44 of the video. :D

wow. holy sh*t. I doubt any caucasian people would dare to sing this out in public.
The Consequences could be this ----> :avit: or this :gun:
Sang it all the time, used to do it as karaoke in Texas and Wisconsin with a Mormon.
Ice T is a smooth cross over pimp and he should be entrance music. I'll take it over Nickelback anyday.

If they took Get Krunk and made it Shut Up it would be a great heel song.

Sang it all the time, used to do it as karaoke in Texas and Wisconsin with a Mormon.
Ice T is a smooth cross over pimp and he should be entrance music. I'll take it over Nickelback anyday.

If they took Get Krunk and made it Shut Up it would be a great heel song.
I'm talking about just doing it on the Streets, not in some Karaoke bar where there's security.

I'm sure there would be plenty of "bruthas" out there who wouldn't appreciate this. It's the way things are, unfortunately.

Blacks don't go to live events a lot. Plus, Michael Hayes could just sic Tyson Kidd on rowdy people.

Any person who was deliberately over the top black will eventually get heat over it. Even a 35 year old married white guy from Massachusetts.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.