Wrestling Forum banner

R-Truth new theme?

7K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  Botchh 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has heard if or what the new theme music for R-Truth will be? It would be kind of funny if he did keep 'what's up?' and start one of his rants about little Jimmy on Sunday! I've got a feeling it will probably be something kind of generic, maybe similar to Mark Henry's theme.

#5 ·
^ shitty?

I actually like it better than his Fruity "What's up?" Garbage.

It's HEELish...It's MEAN....It's R-TRUTH the way he was meant to be.

Guess I'm the only one who likes that "crunk" song.

#11 ·
Personally, I think they shouldn't give r truth any music at all. The one time he walked down the ramp a few weeks back and did the in ring promo with rey, del rio, and miz, I thought it was pretty cool how he came out to no music at all. All that was said was "The Truth Has Set Me Free," and the boos began to rain down from the fans. It fits r truth perfectly in his current heel form because as a face, he was known and love by the fans purely for his "what's up" song. For him to come out to no music at all, is a big "screw you" to the fans and lets it be known that he doesnt care to entertain them whatsoever anymore. Wwe will probably end up giving r truth an entrance theme, but I hope they do not. I think they could possibly be onto something with r truth and the no music entrance

#24 ·
This might be a bit too mellow, but his debut vignette has an amazing music, it kinda fits his new "Truth has set me free" persona, at least to me.

#26 ·
Mark Henry's theme is not generic!

"Somebody's Gonna Get their ass whipped". It's Mark "Ratings" Henry. He big, he's bad, and he's gonna beat the hell out of you. It fits because it's Mark Henry.

R Truth will probably get some generic 3 Doorhoobaback theme song.

#38 ·
Uhh..No it wouldn't. The theme itself sounds goofy and stupid(it needs the....*ahem*...lyrics for it to fit).

Just put "crunk" back out there as his theme and call it a day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.