Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've always felt that Truth never got quite enough recognition on these forums despite being one of the most talented guys working in the WWE. He's a solid worker, entertaining on the Mic, and very charismatic. Although he's very unorthodox and I don't think people quite understand his personality.

His 2011 heel turn was one of the best heel turns in the modern era, in my opinion.

He was able to carry that momentum throughout 2011 until he hit the inevtible roadblock of WWE creative.

Edit: he's also been a serviceable face. He's no better or worse than Sheamus or Cena as a babyface with the current PG restrictions.

·
None but ourselves
3,430 Posts
Yeah he's very talented and can be downright great, his gimmick is embarrassing and just wrong in every sort of way but with a different character he's gold.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He deserves one good last run.
I agree. Which is why I'm happy he's getting a solid WM match.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Ambrose and Truth feud for the IC title after WM. They both share similliar character traits. Could bounce off each other really well.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Lots of people enjoyed his main event run against Cena. He was finally able to show his true potential. Trust Vince Mcmahon to take that potential and turn it into a shitty comedy gimmick. Truth calling out Cena's kiddie fans as little jimmies was gold. Shame they ruined it.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The only Black man (save for the rock and Steve Blackman[lol]) to be on the path to a super push in WWE was Ahmed Johnson. Well Lashley and Ezikeil were real close as well but Ahmed was white hot for a minute.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
R-Truth is so good. I don't know why people are so negative. I wish he was still featured.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.