Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...eel_Turn_Discussed_Goldust_PPV_Reactions.html

- WWE creative has been discussing a R-Truth heel turn.

- WWE's website has posted interviews with CM Punk, R-Truth, the Rhodes family and others with their post-Battleground reactions.

- The storyline reason for Triple H and Stephanie McMahon not being on the Battleground pay-per-view is that they were called away to an emergency meeting before the show started.

- Goldust is now back on the WWE roster after the Rhodes family's big win last night. It was never made clear that Goldust would get a job if they won. As noted, he is working under a short-term deal with WWE and is expected to be around through WrestleMania XXX.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Nobody cares about R-Truth. I know he's a favorite of Vince backstage, but bloody hell. He was amusing as the crazy heel, but wwe dropped that for whatever reason.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Truth should never have turned back face. They thought the Lil Jimmy stuff would make him a fan favorite but it did nothing for him. He turned heel because he was sick of entertaining the fans and not winning any titles. When he turned back face he still hadn't won any titles, makes no sense. Anyway, his heel turn was awesome. Smoking in front of JoMo. His promo on the ramp playing up the What chants. He's an entertaining heel.

Goldust deserves this deal, the man is still in great shape.

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Goldust is in great shape and only 44 years old, which isn't ancient anymore by wwe standards. He has a lot to offer. Wasn't he fired last time because he spoke up backstage or something and made a big scene? He a great veteran hand in ring and is one of my all time favorite characters - the original debuting character, not the comedic incarnation or the Luna S&M version.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
A heel turn of R-Truth ? Don't really care if he turns or not, I just want him to go back to his old gimmick, he was awesome, one of the best characters. When did he became that generic ? Didn't followed the WWE in 2012 but he was AWESOME at the beginning of the year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts