Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
They still have that?
Yeah, I believe its called the vulva belt now.

As to Truth, it sucks they had to ruin the good thing he had going. He was brilliant as a heel. I will never be able to look at pigeons the same again after what Truth said. :lol

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
His descenion into a comedy character was obvious the second they realized how funny he was. You could kind of see it coming with the Riley-Really-Randy promo in June (which was good stuff). Its a shame, he was a great heel. He seemed insane but still was one of the funniest characters. I'll miss the R-Truth who was afraid of spiders being in the MITB briefcase because of his grandmother who used to put them in a stew.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I still don't understand why they made him a babyface, he was killing it as a heel.
Agree, I think they just punished him by sacrificing two years worth of career progression for violating the Wellness Policy and consequently ended his push with The Miz. Truth & Bourne really fucked themselves over tbh.

Truth is incredibly exciting in the ring though I must say.

TRIPLE H, WHATCHU GONNA DO, TO RECTIFYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THE CONSPIRACY... AGAINST ME

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
He was never actually in the main event. He was filling time after Miz moved onto Riley after losing to Cena at OTL. By MITB the next month he was back in the mid-card in the Raw MITB match.

It's actually smart. His heel turn allowed him to do some great things that when translated over to a babyface role can sell very well and keep him relevant and able to fill in the mid-card spots when needed. "What's Up" chants, while utterly annoying, is loved by the crowds so why not use it during this run with the tag titles with Kofi?

I still don't understand why they made him a babyface, he was killing it as a heel.
Vince saw a big payday in Little Jimmy merch; those were the rumors anyway and it all likelihood the reason why.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
He was so entertaining as a heel, provided some of the best moments in every raw. Now he is a nobody , this is really sad....:(

·
Registered
124 Posts
I must admit this was entertaining.Yeah Truth was a great heel probably the best on the roster right now outside of Brock.I dont know why they changed him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts