Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean come on, their tag team is awesome as hell. Listen to this song people!

They are really entertaining :)))

·
Banned
17 Posts
Cheesy

·
Registered
382 Posts
Really grown to love these two. To be honest when R-Truth turned heel I wasn't that fussed but he has really grown on me I just wish his in ring action would get just a bit better. Always been a fan of the Miz. The two just entertain. I think it was a rare masterstroke for the WWE to pair them.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Miz and Truth are usually the 2 people that annoy me most while watching WWE programming but they were actually pretty entertaining tonight. They definetely play off eachother well and it's refreshing to see funny heels again instead of the typical boring ones.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Probably but the song fits. R-Truth MADE IT "fit". (please hold the "that's what she said" jokes. Thanks. lol )

Why am I not surprised that would be your response? :rolleyes:

(N)(N)

Not impressed.

I'm not that impressed either, tbh. But again...It fits with their current team and it's kind of cheesy but FUN. It also gets the FANS involved which we don't see enough of these days. :)

And BTW, notice that during the "song", R-Truth referred to the team as "AWESOME TRUTH"(not the Real Truth like some jabronie mentioned in another thread).

Yep
The Awesome Truth are very hit and miss
Hit And Miss with their Promos, Yes.

This "rap/song/whatever" was actually, IMO, a Semi-hit and a Semi-Miss.

It's funny, entertaining, and demonstrates the overall personality of the Truth and Miz. :cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts