Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,130 Posts
If they have them having sex on video and they have the girl saying she was 14 he's done for on that count at least.

But if some of the other counts are just women saying he had sex with them years ago I wouldn't be too optimistic about there being a conviction for those.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I really don't know a lot about the guy or his music, I've just always known his name through music.

Just had a nosey at his Wikipedia page and there's an arse load of shit on there about the amount of times he's been in trouble with the law. For those that know him better than I do (which is not at all) and by the looks of the general reaction here, is this dude a piece of shit or what?

I'm treading as carefully as I can by saying this but sometimes you get things like this come out about celebrities, always sexual assault related, but it always seems to be 20-30 years after the fact when said celebrity has already made about all the money they're going to make. Is it one of those cases where the dude's actually as clean as a whistle, or is that he's just got off scot free all this time?

Whatever the weather, justice has got to be done for someone.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I really don't know a lot about the guy or his music, I've just always known his name through music.

Just had a nosey at his Wikipedia page and there's an arse load of shit on there about the amount of times he's been in trouble with the law. For those that know him better than I do (which is not at all) and by the looks of the general reaction here, is this dude a piece of shit or what?

I'm treading as carefully as I can by saying this but sometimes you get things like this come out about celebrities, always sexual assault related, but it always seems to be 20-30 years after the fact when said celebrity has already made about all the money they're going to make. Is it one of those cases where the dude's actually as clean as a whistle, or is that he's just got off scot free all this time?

R. Kelly is DEFINITELY not clean as a whistle but these so called victims aren't innocent either. Example: One of the women who claimed she was underage kept a shirt that had R. Kelly's semen and froze it for 15 Years.

Another girl stole an alleged VHS tape of R. Kelly having sex with an underage girl and sold it back to him for 200K.

·
Registered
467 Posts

It hurts them more when it happens after the fact. I think they lose all the things that were once guaranteed to generate them income for the rest of their lives. R.Kelly though is not clean by any means, nor is any of this after that fact. The law has been after his ass ever since the "pissing" tape, as far as I can remember.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts