Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Don't expect intelligent replies when you start with "wat r"

Is R K O just another of your aliases and you wanna know what we think of you? Hmmm, you suck....whoever you are.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't like him, because he edited a sig I made. He edited the WEFORUMS.COM out.

Reactions: zizipuk

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I got no issues with him. I've seen him in word games a few times, doesn't seem like a bad guy, but I'm just curious, why would you(the threadmaker) ask people what their opinion of someone is without giving your own?

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Never heard of him so if he has been here any longer than a few days my opinion of him probably won't be that great when I do happen to see one of his posts.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
If you haven't seen one of R K Os posts, you have no clue what you are missing. He is probably the most intelligent person on this forum....

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
The Sinner said:
If you haven't seen one of R K Os posts, you have no clue what you are missing. He is probably the most intelligent person on this forum....
Sarcasm, rit? I hope so.

R K O is a loser, I never get to see his posts. I hate people with multiple accounts.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You shouldn't talk unless you have better posts than him, which you don't.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Actually, he's got a huge list of matches up in media I discovered after I posted in this poll. Nothing great, but it will do me to not have any issues with him.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
What i think is that you should learn proper grammar.

As for RKO i have no idea, i have never heard of him.

·
AC Milan
1,180 Posts
i don't know why some dumbass is asking questions about what people think of me, with a name like cena for president, you can **** off

and just for the record, i dont have multiple accounts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
The Sinner said:
Thanks for the link with nothing on it....
I knew you'd be that stupid. o?
The Sinner said:
And I've hated you since you were TakerPhenom....
*takerphenom
So you've always hated me? Pathetic. Seriously, why would you hate someone that you have never met, you will never meet, and has never heard of you? Get off your ass and get a life.

Wow, you said you hate me. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings and/or make me mad? I've never even met you on here, until just yesterday. By the way you've acted, I'm assuming you think you are better than me. Do you believe you have an advantage over me for some reason?

You're such a ****ing loser.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts