Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my Smackdown thread, it will include most storylines from beofre 11/02/03 and will coincide with my Raw thraed (sometimes).

Pyro, etc.

Tazz: Welcome folks, we have a hell of a night for you tonight as you will see the new Smackdown GM be anounced.
Cole: Yes Tazz, rumors have been flying around much like back in July when Stephanie Mcmahon became a our GM.
Tazz: And of copurse, we have some great matches lined up tonight as Vince Mcmahon has announced that Edge and |Chris Benoit will take on Los guerreros for the no.1 contendership of the tag titles.
Cole: And our main event will be The Undertaker Vs. Kurt Angle.
Tazz: And here we go with our first match

Match 1:
Rey Mysterio Vs. Nunzio
Great cruiserweight match that sees a lot of high speed action. Near the end, Rey Mysterio hits the 619 and goes for the West Coast Pop, Nunzio reverses it into a flapjack and drgas Mysterio into the corner, He goes for a 450 but Mysterio moves, they both get up at the count of 8 and start brawling, then Jamie Noble runs to ringside and distracts the ref while Nunzio gets a chair and hits Mysterio round the knee with it, but Mysterio then kicks out! Noble is sent to the back and as Nunzio argues with the ref, rey rolls him upp for the win!

Then Matt Hardy comes out, and gets on the mic. Vince, I am a patient man, but I am getting so frustrated, I pledged to lose 10 pounds to so I could win the cruiserweight tile off of Billy Kidman, which, with the help of Mattitude, I have already done, but then on Raw, you make a match for the cruiserweight tile without me in it! I demand an explanation. Vince comes out. Your right Matt Hardy, and I am sorry, to be honest, I completetly forgota bout you. Which is why at No Way Out, you will be added to the match, to make it a 5 way challenge. OK.

Match 2:
#1 contendership for tag titles.
Los Guerreros Vs. Edge and Benoit
All men shake hands before the match, which is fantastic with each man excelling in his own "theme" (Chavo is CW, Benoit is submission, etc.). Near the end, Team Angle runs down and hits all four of them with chairs, ending the match in ano contest. Vince Mcmahon comes out. That is it team Angle, I should strip you of your tag titles, you only have them titles because of Kurt Angle and as a punishment to you, a match will take place at No Way Out, it will be you two Vs. Chris Benoit and Edge Vs. Los Guerreros in a tag title match. I also have a punishment for Kurt Angle, but the new Smackdown GM will personally pubnish him in that ring later on toinght.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Match 3:
Bill Demott Vs. Chuck Palumbo
Average match. Demott wins with a powerbomb and atacks Chuck after the match, Demott leaves and Chuck gets on teh mic and swears revenge.

Match 4:
Big Show Vs. Crash Holly
lasts 10 seconds, so it isn't to boring. Show ins with chokeslam and gets on mic.
Come on Taker, can't you just forgive me, I am truly sorry and I want you to forgive me.
Taker comes out. There is no way in hell taht I am accepting any apology from you, I demand that you act like a man and fight me.
Yeah, I thought you might say that, which is why I have another contingency plan, and he goes by the name of Nathan Jones. Jones then rushes out of the curtains and just stares at Taker, then Nathan and Taker shake hands. Ha Ha Ha, I know you Show, and I knew you would try to bring someone in to take me on for you, but it looks like it didn't work, as I am now Nathan Jones manager. And next week you two will go one on one, and at No Way Out it will be me Vs. you in a Last Man Standing match. Both leave then Show.

Rock then appears via satellite. (crowd boos)
Finally, the rock has come back to Grand Rap.... wait, I should probably change that.. goddamnit, the rock has come back to grand rapids (crowd boos more). hey, why are you booing the Rock, its your fault, your the ones who drove me away from the WWE, thats right, but at No Way Out I will return, and beat Hulk Hogan's candy ass, and you know how I am going to do it, its sure as hell without the people because you lot are the worst fans anybody could hope for. (crowd boos even louder). Then behind Rock on titantron appears Hulk Hogan! (crowd cheers) What? why are ypou cheering, I just insulted you, can't you get thsat thorugh your thick heads? Anyway where was I, oh yeh, Hulk Hogan thinks he has power because you lot like him, I am telling you right now, Hulk Hogan is just a big iece of retarded monkey crap who couldn't beat me even if he was at his peak. Is that so brother? Rock turns round into a nig boot, Hogan then leg drops him. You think you can't beat me, maybe your right, nah just kidding, you acn't beat me breother, so waht you gonna do brother, what you gonna do when hilkamania runs wild on youuuuuu?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Match 5:
Team Angle Vs. Rikishi and Mark Henry
good match supsingly. Team Angle win with their superkick into German supex pin on Rikishi.

The crowd goes silent when all of a sudden.. Mick Foley's music hits! Mick walks out to a standing ovation and gets in the ring. As you can all guess by now, I am the new general manager of Smackdown! And I promise to shake up Smackdown, starting next week, when I will have a bombshell announcemnt. As I am GM, I also make matches, and Kurt Angle's pubnishent will be that at No Way Out, he will put his undisputed championship on the line, when he takes on an opponent of Brock Lesnar's choice. The match will also have the special guest ref of Brock Lesnar! , and just to warm up, he will be your ref in the next match as well! Oh, and Angle, have a nice day!

Match 6:
Kurt Angle Vs. Undertaker special guest ref: Brock Lesnar
Great match with Angle looking pissed off because of the annoncement. Near the end, kurt perfectly angle slam's taker, but Brock then F-5's Angle! Brock throws Angle out of the ring and Taker gets the win via countout!
Kurt looks irate as Smackdown goes off the air.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So my No Way Out card is:

World title
triple H Vs. Scott Steiner (Even tough what happened on last booking)

WWE title
Angle Vs. ???????

Rock Vs. Hogan

World tag team titles
Dudleyz Vs. Storm + Regal

WWE tag tiles
Team Angle Vs. Los guerreros Vs. Edge + Chris Benoit

Place in ladder macth at wmania for intercontinental tile
Chis Jericho Vs. RVD

See abobe stipulation
Jeff Hardy Vs. Shawn Michaels

Last man Standng
Big Show Vs. Undertaker

Cruiserweight tile (see raw booking for stipulations)
Hurricane Vs. Spike Dudley Vs. Billy Kidman Vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy

Booker T Vs. Batista

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don't worry, I will. Do you think my No Way Out card is too long? Because normal PPvs are only 7 matches, and mine is ten. Also, I'm sure you have noticed there are no women, if you would like me to start posting women's matches then just PM me. (I didn't post them because I think there really boring).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK then, but I believe in utilitarianism, so I'll see what happens.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WEell, I am from England, and here we write the number of the month first so 5th march would be 05/03/03, OK?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, here is my next installment of Smackdown, and its only 3 days until No Way Out.

Pyro, etc.

Mick Foley is in his office:

Mick: hey guys, tonight I promise you that you will be entertained, because tonight is the first official night as General manager of Smackdown, and brock Lesnar has already told me who he wants to fight Kurt Angle at No Way Out, and that person would already have had a match earlier on in the night, or should I say 2 of those people would have had a match earlier on in the night. And you will find out later on, as there wil be a fatal four way ladder match, featuring Kurt Angle and the other three particpants of the title match this Sunday, oh, and this match will also be for Kurt's title.

Match 1:
CW title
billy Kidman Vs. Rey Mysterio
Great match with lots of high flying moves. the end coms when matt Hardy runs down and gives both the competitors the twist of fate. Matt is celebrating until the Hurricane and Spike Dudley run to the ring and tdo their finishers! Hurricane then chokeslams Spike and stands tall as Michael Cole asks whether the same will happen Sunday or not.

match 2:
Big show Vs. Rikishi
good match suprisingly. Near the end, undertaker's music plays and Big Show looks towrds the entranceway, but Taker jumps him from behind! Taker grabs a chair and knocks Big Show round the head with it. Big Show is unconscious as Undertaker celebrates in the ring.

Mick Foley then comes out. Now, last week I promised you a suprise announcement. and by god I am going to deliver it, later on tonight, as my announcement is the return f a person, who will take place in the main event. Howver, this is not why i came out here, I came out here to announce something else, and that is that next Thursday's main event will feature the winner of this Sunday's championship match Vs. Smackdown's newest star, the toughest Son of a bitch in the WWE, Stone Cold Steve Austin! for the WWE title! And, this may seem insignificant after that announcement, but, I hereby announce a trade between Raw and Smackdown which will take place on Sunday at No Way Out, but this is not one of them stupid trades like Crash Holly for D-Lo Brown which you people do not want to see, but a main event star trade. Make sure you watch No way Out, because you wil never see it comng.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts