Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gents, this is your top fella Hollywood Johnson taking the time to make a thread in the memory of the legend that is known as Puggle. Earlier today, he was banned by Headliner after a sarcastic post. The youngster was terminated on the spot and has been left to hang out to dry. I would like to take this moment for us all to post our favourite memories of Puggle. My favourite memory of Puggle was the second he got banned. Call me a ...got, but i can't think of any others.

Puggle, we will never know if you was Nolo King or not. But it's the inside that counts.....your terrible personality. I'm sure you're on a better WF now. We all wish you luck in your future endeavours. You may be gone, but i can assure you, you're not forgotten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7eJuJFdH8
R.I.P my friend.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson

·
8,232 Posts
Never really got all the Puggle craze. He has made me lol a couple times though.

Marked out for leave the memories alone.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I assume so fella, he may rise from the dead one day, who knows.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
YOU GUYS DID THIS TO HIM :(

He was fine before he started having a saviour gimmick, it;s all your fault (not all of you per se). doubt he would have been banned if he had stuck to being a normal guy. too many expectations from him and now he;s gone. GONE. :sad:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts